Not a update but i need your opinion please

Ok people so I know I said that I would update on Christmas but I didn't and also I need your opinion but first, I have to tell you some things to help understand this #1, the time at the moment (in the story) is the beginning of December and since time passes differently in the Pit then 2 days in the Pit is 1 day in the real world #2 the age of Ultron does not happen yet, and #3 Loki does not have any weapons whatsoever, his weapons were destroyed by Asgard because they thought he would use them to kill everyone on Asgard and last but not least #4 do you think I should have Luke with Wanda or Bianca or should he be a loner? As for Bianca should she be with Luke or Pietro or should she be with someone like Bucky Barnes? (I might add him to the story, it depends on the votes)

Read the top cause you probably skipped it😂😂⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️dont worry I do it too sometimes

The beginning of next chapter⬇️⬇️⬇️

Third person POV
After Andy said that Percy would probably tell someone on the team where she was there were different reactions, Tony looked like he was looking like he lost a family member (which he basically did cause he considered everyone on the team family, even Loki started to grow on him with his genius ides for the teams weapons and how to make them better) Thors face looked like it was torn between hope and sadness, hope because he hoped Percy would choose to tell him where she was and sadness because she should not have been gone in the first place, Natasha's face was emotionless but her eyes showed sadness because in all the years she new Percy, she never got so angry that she left the premises,(a/n Natasha is a mortal blessed by Ares so she could not see monsters but she was better at fighting than anyone other than the Ares kids) Clint was like Natasha, emotionless face but sad eyes (a/n Clint is a child of Apollo) Bruce looked ready to hulk out so he went to his floor which was hulk proof, Steve was also sad but sort of guilty, feeling like he could have prevented Percy going and Loki, well Loki was.....

What do you think?? Good? Bad? They'll me in the comments

Edit: I have flipping 2.77k reads people can you BELIEVE IT?!?!?!