Pilot

So, this is my first story upload thingy. It's just the pilot chapter for a story that I am writting, and I hope it takes well to other readers. Sorry if it is short, and gives little explination. All in due time I guess. And I still need ideas for a name so I guess I'll just name this Pilot for now. Enjoy.

                “How’s it looking from up there dude?” came a voice from the radio on the man’s hip as he soared above the desecrated city.

                “You guys are clear for the next third of a mile” came his reply nearly instantaneously. “But that’s just as far as we can see from up here. Watch out for any of them lurking buildings.”

                ”Gotcha,” came the first voice before cutting out and relaying the message to the rest of the group. “Just make sure to keep us cov- Oh Shit” came in the first voice, followed by a pause, and the sound of three gun shots, “sorry about that, a few of them jumped out of a smashed window,” he continued, “yeah, cover us, and try your best to get a good view in the alleys and windows.”

                “Yeah, yeah, I get it man, get off my ass. Oh yeah, and try not to use your gun to much, you don’t want more of these guys on you, do you?”

                “It would make things fun.”

                “Hey, it’s your life.” He chuckled, and continued, “But seriously remember, it’s also theirs.”

                “Yeah, but I’m sure they can handle”

                “Fine, but just try to keep on the down low man”

                “Gotcha’”

                “Well, imma scout ahead, keep safe.” His voice trailed off, “And don’t get caught. Over and out.” With that the radio was put back on his hip as he sped through the skies on his Flygon.