Chapter 4

~Emma~

"Hey Emma will you go on a date with me?" He asked looking nervously at me. I guess I took to long to answer him now he is shaking his head. "Never mind you don't have to I was just wondering." "NO, no I want to go on the date with you! I'm sorry I didn't mean to take so long to answer. See it's kinda the first time anyone has asked me out on a date, I didn't know how to reply." my cheeks are turning pink I can feel it. "Unless you now don't want to take me on a date because I messed up..." I take a step back and look at the ground. "I still really wanna take you out on a date. How about Friday I pick you up around 6?" he smiled that bright smile at me and I swear made me weak in the knees each time he did!

I smile back at him and nod "Sounds like a date."

He takes my hand and leads me back into the school. "I really don't want to be here right now." I down at the ground as we stop walking. he puts his finger under my chin and makes me look into his eyes. "Emma don't even worry about all the other people including Daniel." having him look at me with such emotion made me feel calm and safe. I just smile and him and nod my head. He kisses my cheek and we start walking again. it was almost 7th period so it's not like we have much time in school left anyway.

"So are we going to all meet up after school still?" I wasn't sure if I really wanted to see Daniel after what he did, but I still need to figure this whole thing out. "Yeah... I don't really wanna see him right now but at the same time I still need to figure all this out." he nodded his head in understanding my decision. "He doesn't deserve you even as a possible mate. Yes Daniel is my very good friend but he doesn't deserve you. For all this time he has treated girls like shit and I won't let him do it to you too. Because your not his mate your mine." I look up at him shocked that he said that about his friend but he has a point. "I hope your right." I say back to him as we walk around.

~~~~~~~~

Seventh period went by pretty fast. I honestly just don't want to see Daniel right now but I have too. I walk down to the front grates and wait for them. Jacob is the first one to show up and he wraps me in big hug. "Hia beautiful." he smiles down at me and I smile back "Well hello to you too." we laugh for a couple seconds then we hear Daniel fake gag. "Don't be jealous man just because she likes my company better." Jacob jokes and light pushes Daniel. "Yeah whatever but we both know she likes looking at me better." He gives me a cocky smirk and I just roll my eye. To be completely honest I think Jacob is way more attractive then Daniel. Plus Daniel is way to cocky I don't like that I think it make a man less attractive.

"Okay boys follow me." I smile and they start to follow. Jacob holds my hand and I don't protest and Daniel just walks with his hands in his pockets till he notices Jacob holding my hand and glares at it. "So what are you to dating now? We haven't even found out who's her true mate is and here you are holding her hand!" I feel like he doesn't have a right to get jealous. "First off no we aren't dating, second who the fuck are you to say anything even if we are!" I turn around and glare at him. "Your the one who was fucking some random ass girl in the locker rooms! Yeah smart move! I seen when I went down there to get my things. talk about rude. You have a possible mate and here you are screwing someone else!" I start yelling. No he has done it he's pissed me off 100% now. Jacob takes my hand and pulls me up against him. I start to relax from the fact that I'm touching him. Daniel looks at me with sadness, hurt, anger, and guilt, that's all I could read from him before he masked it. "someone else? Oh, so you want me to fuck you then?" He gives me a cocky smile I had to admit that was a bit funny but not at that moment. I almost went off again untill Jacob leaned down and whispered in my ear "It's okay beautiful, just let it go. Let walk away you don't need to fight with him." I sighed and relaxed from his soothing voice. "lets go we're almost there." Jacob keep ahold of my hand as we keep walking.

A few minutes later we end up at my house and I bring them in side. "There's the living room make your self at home." I walk into the kitchen and poor blood bags into three cups one for me of course. I hand one to each of the boys and sit down.

"So I have an idea of how I'm going to figure out who's my real mate." Jacob leans in as if he was dying to hear, and Daniel sit there and takes a sip of the blood and makes a weird face. "I'm going to give u guy both a chance at calming me down. I'm going to see which one is most like me, cares about me, respects me, and wants to make me happy. I have a feeling I already know who my true mate is but I'm not sure. Are you ready to begain?"