Forbidden Bite

Hey this is my first book on here so tell me what yah think!! :D

Chapter 1:

Finally. I've been training my whole 17 almost 18 year life training and waiting for this day. And I'm happy to say, that it's in one week.

It's hard to explain and hard to do but I managed. I am Blaire. Princess of England. When there is only one girl that is non-married throughout all the kingdoms, they have a ball. A masquerade ball and all of the non-married princes come to compete at the ceremony. We all live a different life though.

We don't necessarily live in that realm... We live in a realm of only us. Yes, we do watch our country but we always have doubles to back us up while we're in this realm. Instead of there being Presidents and Emperors. It's all Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses.

Do I enjoy my duty as a young princess? Maybe so. I live a normal life though! Well almost.... Did I mention I'm the only one that's human? They're all vampires....

I sat on the window seat in my room and looked out through the dripping window. It had been raining for a couple hours now and made everything seem dreary. But that didn't put a damper on the ceremonies preparations.

I looked down at the list in my hands and reread all the names of the princes:

Spain: Prince Carlos

Albania: Prince Cyrus

 Bulgaria: Prince Warran

Italy: Prince Beldasaire

Greece: Prince Acrisius

Wales: Prince Adair

Germany: Prince Rolph

Iceland: Prince Aiden

Netherlands: Prince Bartholumes

Ireland: Prince Garrat

Egypt: Prince Basil

Scottland: Prince Bailey

Portugal: Prince Casi

Romania: Prince Ash

Russia: Prince Carter 

New Zealand: Prince Zanders

Austria: Prince Benjamin

France: Prince Carter

Denmark: Prince Hallam

Those were the princes that I knew the most. All the others were busy and some I didn't know of course. It's funny to think that all of them have different acents and we may have trouble understanding them. Some of those Princes may not even come if they are in love with another.

It;s not so easy either. After the ball, there's a ceremony. I choose 5 of them and continue with the games. The games include many challenging things and we won't find out what they will be until it happens.

Of course I was nervous, but what could go wrong?

*********************************************&&&&&&&&&&&****************************************************

The next day I was going to be fitted for a costume. I was pestering my designer on what she had chosen but she kept her mouth shut. "Come on pretty pleaseeeeeeeee???" I pleaded pulling the best puppy dog face I could. "Fine Blaire," she sighed,"I'll tell you." "Really?!" I asked excitedly. "No," she said dampening my mood and then added," Now stop moving."

I held still as she measured my waist line and then took the measuring tape away. Laina had been my helper since my 5th birthday. She was older than me but she is like a best friend.

Cataliya is my real best friend. Well, I'm actually quite new in all of this. I was born and raised in London by my parent's most trusted slaves and I heard stories about them yet I never got to meet them.

I lived in the human realm. Lived somewhat of a normal girl's life, got bullied by the b*tches that were nasty, dated a few really hot guys, got good grades. But truthfully, it was a bit boring. Now, I'm having the time of life here. Except for the fact that some people consider me food and my Uncle is insisting that I get turned.

But really, I don't want to be turned into a fang-faced blood-sucker.... no offense!

My childhood was nothing to worry about since it was quite dull. I've been living in this castle for almost a year (it will be on the day of the ceremony). I kinda don't want to do this. But I must.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen and tried to keep my balance with the constant rhythm of 'heel toe, heel toe, heel toe"]' stuck permanently in my brain. I had on a pair of priceless Louie Vitonie heels that I had to practice walking in before the ceremony. I grunted as one of the heels fell off and I bent to pick it up.

I turned the corridor and walked straight into the person I've been trying to avoid. Harridan. He was someone I knew since preschool and he always picked on me. He was also a damn Vampire and wouldn't leave me alone. I could admit though, his milky brown eyes were gorgeous and his light hair would always fall in his face giving the girl time to sweep it out of his face while he held her chin gently and leaned in to kiss her-

"What the hell do you want?" I asked demanding an answer while throwing my hand on my hip. "You." He replied with a sly smile showing his bright white teeth. He wore a blue pin striped button down and black slacks. His shirt was tucked in messily yet still hid his muscular stomach.

Okay. You caught me. Maybe we used to like each other but I've moved on. Maybe....

"I heard that," He said raising an eyebrow at me.

'Damn Vampires!' "That too..." he said.

"Look, I'm busy and I have to go." I said keeping it short and to the point. "Oh come on!" he said,"Why is it that you avoid me?"

"Let's see," I said thinking," There is one universe, 9 planets, about 204 countries and 809 islands, 7 seas, over 9 billion people and I had the unfortunate luck of bumping into you." I said satisfied with my answer.

Next thing I knew I was heading down the small stairs and heading into the kitchen but he was still following me.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled over my shoulder. I turned around and he was holding me around my waist and pressed up against my body. I felt myself giving up and I put my arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me. I have to admit. I enjoyed it. But after we pulled away, I drop-kicked him and he fell to his knees pain clearly shown on his face.

"Don't mess with me." I said looking at him as I walked out the door.

Now, to make invitations and send them all over the realm..... wait a minute.. wasn't it just pouring rain outside? and that limo wasn't there a minute ago.........

############################################################

Hope you loved and liked! PLease comment, vote, and fan!! Sorry if it was a bit boring and basic but it'll get better as it goes on. :)

ALSO!!!!!! IF YOU COME UP WITH A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR HER MASQUERADE PARTY COSTUME, I'LL DEDICATE THAT WHOLE CHAPTER TO YOU AND MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! And maybe if you want a character I'll make you one.... ;)

Love always,

Claire :) <33