Seducing The Vampire

Tyler Brown has been forced to marry a vampire. It is hard for her because she is a werewolf. She has to marry him so that the werewolves and vampires can sign a peace treaty. Vampires and werewolves are basicly enemies. Stick around to see what Tyler has to deal with and what kind of man this vampire is...

Chapter One: The "big" day?

"Tyler wake up!! I hope you know what today is. It's your wedding! C'mon before your dad comes and yells at you." Courtney hollered.

"Okay, okay!! I'm getting up!" I yelled with aggravation.

"Okay let me do your makeup."

"Oh come I didn't even eat yet. And I didn't even brush my teeth yet." I moaned.

"Fine. Hurry because its starting in a couple of hours."

" Courtney, I'm not ready for this. I don't think its right for me to be forced to wed  a vampire man I don't know."

"Tyler, no one wants to be forced to Wed a vampire man. It is like eating a pie you don't like."

" what does that have to do with anything?" I questioned.

" I don't know but just take it for advice cuz I have nothing else"

" whatever." I sighed.

"There! I'm all done with your makeup. Now let's work on your--"

As she was speaking, my father interrupted and cut her off.

"Tyler hurry and get dressed!!". He yelled.

" can't you see I'm getting ready?"

"Bitch. Don't ever talk to me that way again."

Just as I was about to protest, he slapped me across the face. slap! Then walked out angry, slamming the door.

~ 15 minutes later~

" Wow you look beautiful, even without your dress on! Now its time to put on your dress."  Courtney squealed.

As she walked out, I began to put on the dress. I really needed someone to zip the back. I just decided to wait for Courtney. Soon, I noticed people outside the window. It looked like the most of the vampires came to attend. They were guys that looked my age. Three of them, so I couldn't tell who I was marrying. I kept peeking until one of the guys looked up and seen me stalking them. So, I hurried and closed the curtains of my window.

"Hey are you ready? Lemme zip that dress for you." Courtney said.   Zip!

~5 min. later~

Woah! The decor was fabulously made. I was excitited until the music began to play. As my father was walking me down the isle, he whispered to me.

" You better not screw this up, Tyler!" he whispered while squeezing my arm.

There was, standing in front of the vamp I was going to marry.

To have and to hold

for better or worse

in sickness in health

til death do us part

T he words came out of my mouth but it meant nothing.

"you may kiss the bride."

The crowd waited for me to lean in Aldo but I didn't. So he leaned in and kissed me. I didn't even kiss back. I looked up at him. He had dark black messy hair and -- pale red eyes? He also had soft pink lips.

After the ceremony, I had to leave with him...

~From the Author~

How do you like it? Is it horrible? yea. Ik.

comment tho!!