Returns turns into an Attack

Liza's POV

Hailey is growing up really quickly. Everyone loves her. TNA is still being a pain in the butt. I'm returning in San Diego,California. For the 2nd women's Royal Rumble. Everyone doesn't know I here. The young ones that I never knew don't even know.

Royal Rumble

I'm the 1st entrant in the rumble. And its about to happen.

My theme

The fans went CRAZY!!

I went out and they went crazy again and saw my daughter and hugged her.

I'm waiting for my opponents. Then, I hear Kongs theme.

I'm going die.

The match starts. I went after her with lefts and rights and she lifts me up and literally throw me into the fans. The match was postponed now till later.

Then, I get up and see TNA attacking my daughter. I rush to her to get her out of the ring. I get a steal chair. Jeff gets a mic.

"Liza, welcome back." He says to me

"LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!!" I yell

"You want something to say sweetheart?" He asks my daughter

"MOM, HELP ME PL-!" She  screams in the mic and gets thrown to me.

"Honey, are you ok?" I ask her.

She shook her head and starts to cry. I ask for a mic.

"Leave me, my daughter, and everyone here alone. NOW!" I yelled the last part.

"You really think we are just getting under your skin?" Gail asks me

"Yea. By hurting my daughter." I say. Matt comes out of the ring. I push Hailey behind me. I get push aside by Matt. I hear my brothers theme. Hailey was forced into the ring by Matt and Jon attacks the men with chairs and the Knockouts stayed out of the ring.

Then, he gets Hailey out of the ring and Hailey rushes to me and she hugged me to death.

The entire WWE roster comes out and Maryse comes out with her daughter. She named her daughter after me. Marie Lizzy Mizanin. She and Marie are like cousins. We put the girls behind us and the boys attacked TNA and the girls attacked the Knockouts. They get out of the ring and everyone help their co-workers and went up the ramp.

"TNA, YOU NEED TO BACK TO IMPACT!!" I yelled

"WE'LL LEAVE. But after this." I was confused then the lights went out and we hear a theme I haven't heard in a long time.

KANE IS APART OF TNA?!?

I felt my leg being grabbed by two sets of hands on both of my feet.

They pull down and the girls screams to get everyone's attention. I look and see the Undertaker and Kane.

"LIZA!!" Jon screams

They try to pull me up but they were to strong. They pulled under the ring and fire comes out of the hole they came in. I come out coughing from under the ring. I had a burnt face and everyone comes to help me up. I feel like I'm going to die.

"Liza are you ok?" Jon asks me

"Ya." I say

"You sure?" Colby asks

"Mom." Hailey comes running towards me and hugs me to death.

"Lizzy, you ok?" Maryse asks

"Yes." I say. They help me up and I fell right back down again.

Jon picks me up in bridal style backstage.