chapter 12

(Charlie's pov)

Harry's words sunk in my brain, i didn't know what to do i just sat down crying, i don't even know why.

"Baby please don't cry i don't have to go if yu don't want me to." harry smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

"i..i just what if you don't come back when i give birth or...what if you win and-" i cut my self of by crying and hiccuping.

"i really want this. i won't stop loving you. you know that right" harry smiled

"i love you" i smiled up at him.

----------

*NEXT DAY*

(Harry's pov)

me and charlie were on our way to the xfactor audition's i didn't want to go but she insisted to take me as she wants me to have success in something.

"do you have everything, do you have your clothes, a picture od me and the baby scan" charlie ranted on

"yes babe i do stop worrying ok i haven't forgot anything i promise." i giggled at her dumfounded look

we finally arrived to the place, "babe i'm sitting down here while you sign in ok" charlie smiled and walked of to the seats.

"hello and what's your name" a middle aged women asked.

"hi my name is harry styles and im here to audition"i smiled then she nodded and gave me my number.

---15MINUTES LATER-----

"HARRY STYLES NOW READY TO GO ON STAGE"the gaurd said and took me to the stage. i left charlie behind stage watching me.

i stood on the big cross and then my nerves got to me. "hello and what's your name" i heard simon cowell say.

"hi my name is Harry edwrd styles" i smirked

"and how old are you and what do you do" simon smiled

"well i'm 18 and i go to college" i smiled.

"ok sing" simon sternly said, well no shit im gonna dance.

-------AFTER AUDITION------

i quickly ran up to charlie and smashed my lips into hers "omg harry yyou won" charlie screamed

"ino i didnt think that would happen" i was now crying.

"i guess this is a bye then" charlie furrowed her eyebrows.

"no babe i perform here again tomorrow then they tell me whether im threough or not" i replied and carried charlie to the car

*************************************

thanks guys for getting viewing on my story. i wonder what's going to happen. punk harry with punk, louis,liam,zayn and niall hmmm cant wait.