The Question *Tony x reader* part1

You've been working at the Stark Tower for over 4 years now. Quite frankly you were Tonys right hand woman. Your tasks ranged from arranging meeting with the president to picking up his suit from the dry cleaners.

You were walking back to your room which was on the 9th floor of the Stark Tower when you heard Steve shouting at the elevator. Quietly you chuckled to yourself at the sight. You decided to walk over and help him as he was due to break the elevator anytime soon.

"Hey Steve!"

"Oh hey (_y/n_)!"

"You need some help with that popsicles?" you asked trying not to laugh.

Steve turned a bit red, you weren't sure whether he was angry at the nickname you and Tony made for him or whether he was embarrassed that he couldn't work the elevator.

"Urm could you... I've been trying to figure it out for the past 20 minutes but this new invention just won't work." He spoke clearly embarrassed.

"Here Steve you've been playing with the doors for the past few minutes" you spoke in a gentle tone and pressed the correct buttons for Steve to go down.

"Hey thanks a million!" You heard him shout as the doors closed. You laughed quietly and continued walking back to your room.

Next you could hear Thor and Tony arguing. AGAIN. You follows your eyes. This wasn't new them two would always be arguing about such stupid things.

"Hey (_y/n_) wait up!!" Tony called after you. Ignoring Timbuktu sped walked to your room. He grabbed your wrist to stop you.

You lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes? What do you want?" You asked with annoyance.

"Oooh attitude I like it" Tony replied in a flirty tone.

You got free from his grip and continued walking.

"Okay no I'm sorry wait up. I need to ask you something important."