Ch:11 Phase 2

So, i'm going to skip the part where Steve finds out about the weapon and straight to where Emi and Steve head to the lab with the weapon!

Ch:11 Phase 2

"Steve! Slow down!" I exclaimed as Steve was walking very fast. "Sorry Emi." He said walking a bit slower. Though, it made no difference. We passed corridors and turned corners till i saw Tony, Bruce and Fury in the lab. Tony was talking and as Steve and i walked in the lab without nobody noticing, Tony asked, "What is Phase 2?" Steve placed the weapon down on the metal table causing it to make a loud sound almost making me jump. "Phase 2 is SHIELD used the cube to make weapons." I said looking at everyone but Steve as he was next to me. "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me." Steve said towards Tony. "Emi, Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're..." Fury then got cut off by Tony, "I'm sorry, Nick." Tony moved the screen for all of us to see, "What were you lying?" He smirked. "I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve sneered. Then, Natasha and Thor walk into the lab. "Did you know about this?" Bruce asked towards Natasha. "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" She asked looking angry while scared and concerned. "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed." He replied back. I didn't know what to do. No one was yelling at me so i had no reason to yell. I sighed and sat down on a chair while watching everyone argue. "Loki's manipulating you." Natasha said sternly. "And you've been doing what exactly?" Bruce asked, getting a little mad. "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Natasha continued with the same tone. "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy." Bruce said. I groaned and held my head in my hands. "I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." Bruce said, taking off his glasses and using them and a pointer, pointing at the screen. "Because of him." Fury answered pointing at Thor. "Me?" He asked confused. "Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge mass that levelled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, out gunned." I frowned once Fury had finished what he said. "My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor defended. "But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled." Fury replied. "Controlled?" I asked in shock. "Like you controlled the cube?" Steve also said. "You're work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war." Thor said looking at Steve and i. "A higher form?" Steve asked. "You forced our hand. We had to come up with something." Fury said. "A nuclear deterrent, cause that always calms everything right down." Tony said sarcastically. "Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" Fury said. "I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck deep..." Steve also said ganging up on Tony. "Wait! Wait! Hold on! How is this now about me?" He asked. "I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Steve asked harshly. "I thought humans were more evolved than this." Thor butted in. "Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?" Fury said now looking at Thor. "Why am i still here? Why can't i contact the ASI?" I asked towards Fury. "The ASI and SHIELD are not best friends! If you contact them saying that you are here. They will attack us!" Fury said obviously stating the truth. I then kept my mouth shut. "You speak of control, yet you court chaos" I heard Thor say. "It's his M.O., isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're...we're a time-bomb." Bruce said "You need to step away." Fury said to Bruce. "Why shouldn't they guy let off a little steam?" Tony asked placing his hand on Steve's shoulder. "You know damn well why! Back off!" Steve raised his voice knocking his hand off his shoulder. "Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me." Tony said getting up close to Steve's face like in a fight. "Yeah, big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?" Steve replied. "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Tony said as if he had a check list. "I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you." Steve replied using a lot if eye action. "I think I would just cut the wire." Tony smirked.

"Always a way out. You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero." Steve said.

"A hero, like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle." Tony replied while my eyes were wide from entertainment, "Oooh snap!" I said. "Put on the suite, let's go a few rounds." Steve said to Tony. I then heard Thor chuckling. "You people are so petty, and tiny." He said. "Yeah, this is a tee..." Bruce started, "Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr. Banner back to his..." Fury got cut off as well, "Where? You're renting my room." Bruce said.

"The cell was just..." Fury tried to say, but was then again cut off. "In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know, I tried. I got low, I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out. So I moved on, I focused on helping other people. I was good until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk. You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?" Everyone was quiet. "Dr. Banner, put down the scepter." Steve said. I looked down at Bruce's hand. He had Loki's sceptre, his grip was tight. Then, the computer started beeping. Bruce placed down the sceptre and walked towards the computer monitor and said, "Sorry, kids. You don't get to see my party trick after all." "Located the Tesseract?" Thor instantly asked. "I can get there faster." Tony said, which was true.

"Look, all of us..." Steve started. "The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, no human is a match for it." Thor stated.

Tony then turns to leave but Steve instantly stops him. "You're not going alone!" He said. "You gonna stop me?" Tony said. "Put on the suit, let's find out." "I'm not afraid to hit an old man." I then groaned once more. "Put on the suit." Steve said. "JUST LEAVE!" I yelled at them. But then, i heard Bruce say, "Oh, my God!" Then, all i could hear were explosions.