Little Miss Mafioso

No one knew about little Venetia Biondi. She was a nobody in Eastern Rift High. She was a nerd. She was bullied. She was humiliated by the whole school. Heck, even the teachers picked on her! Everyone saw her as a foreigner, a new girl who didn't understand American culture. Having been moved from Italy to the small dangerous city of Langston, no one expected her to know English.

Unfortunately, they underestimated her. Venetia knew English very well, she had learned it when she was five. She just let them think she was stupid, she couldn't afford to attract to much attention at this point in her life.

After all, she is the boss of a mafia family.

The Pericolo Famiglia, the most dangerous mafia organization in Italy. After Adriano Biondi was deemed to old to lead, he passed on his title to the most likely candidate. His daughter. Of course, that daughter was Venetia.

Being trained for this position her whole life, she has finally taken the throne and leads a crime filled life. After an assassination at her own house, and almost getting killed she decided that maybe a little bit of precaution should be taken. Thus, her move to America and her life as Nerdy Venetia. All is well...for a while.

After Rick Meyers, a jock of Eastern Rift, gets involved with a drug dealer, things get difficult.

A new rivaling mafia family shows up, and Venetia gets ready to protect her own family with her life. Now, Venetia must protect her friends, family, and her mafia name.

You better be prepared because bullets will start flying.