Part: 10 (Last)

Jiyong:
"Yes.I know you don't want me to stay here but I will not leave you alone like I did before."
You stopped eating and looked at him but he stood up and left.

One night

You were feeling bored so you started to explore the house.House was not that big but was enough for a family. You then heard a piano sound.You followed the sound and saw Jiyong playing piano. You kept staring at him while listening to the soft melody produced by his finger.You were so mesmerized that you didn't notice Jiyong saw you. He stopped playing piano.

Jiyong:
"Y/n?" He came to you.

You:
"I-I was bored and then I saw you. I mean you were really good.I'm sorry I disturbed you.I'll go now." Jiyong grabbed your wrist.

Jiyong:
"Don't go."You turned around and didn't try to take your hand out of his grip.

You:
"Why?"

Jiyong:
"You said you were bored so am I. We can spend sometime together."

You:
"On one condition."

Jiyong:
"What is it?"

You:
"You'll have to answer whatever I'll ask."

Jiyong:
"Ok."

Gd had idea what your questions will be but he still agrees because he wanted to be with you.You both sat under the sky.Few minutes passed and both of you didn't talk.You didn't know how to start.

You:
"Was it because of me? Like I read in the news."You finally asked.Jiyong looked surprised.

Jiyong:
"No y/n. What were you thinking all this time?"

You:
"You were with me that night and then next day the breakup so I thought..."

Jiyong:
"So you thought you are the reason of breakup? Come on y/n it's not like that."

You:
"Hmm if you say so."

Jiyong:
"That's it? I thought you'll ask about our breakup.Why don't you ask about that?"

You:
"It's not important now." You were looking down and scratching the ground.Gd held your hand. You looked at him.

Gd:
"It is important. It is the only thing that is important right now." He said looking in your eyes.

You:
"It's been almost a year since we broke up.Why you want to tell me now?Why didn't you tell me when I asked?Some times I feel so ridiculed thinking that you proposed me for nothing. Was that a joke to you?"

Jiyong:
"Y/n please don't say this. Y/n If I want to tell you everything now?Will you listen to me? He said looking into your eyes and holding your hand. You wanted to say no but you nodded instead.Jiyong smiled a bit in relief.

Jiyong:
"Y/n Dara was never my girlfriend.I know I'm the one responsible for our breakup. But when I proposed you I meant it.It was not a joke and can never be."

He then told you each and everything.You were at loss of words.You understood his situation but you weren't sure what to say or do.You didn't apeak for a while.

Jiyong:
"Don't be like this. I..."

You:
"What if this happen again after I forgive you? You are still an idol but you want another chance.How can I believe Jiyong that you'll not leave me again?"

Jiyong:
"Y/n I'll never...."

You:
"You still can not accept me infront of everyone that's why we are hiding. Right?" Tears formed in your eyes.Jiyong became worried and anxious.