Curiosity

****that is not Xavier!!! I just like the picture 😂 I never found a pic for Xavier, I want everyone to have their own idea of what he looks like****

                                          Xavier

I got up around eleven when I heard everyone moving around. I rolled out of bed and stomped down the stairs. The kitchen went silent as I walked in. Some of the guys were there and my aunt and Chase's mom were cooking. They were always here. Every fucking morning, my aunt, even though she could barely look at me, still thought she need to watch over me. The others obviously just didn't have anything better to do. I never understood why they didn't stay home. If I wanted to be with them, I wouldn't live alone.

"Is there a reason that you have to be so fucking loud in the morning?" I growled, irritated.

"Sorry," Some muttered. I sat down at my spot at the head of the table. Aunt Rose put a plate in front of me, shaking slightly, and walked away fast.

"So what are we doing today?" Chase asked sitting down at the table. I shrugged.

"I don't know, do whatever you want." I said still aggravated about being up this fucking early.

"Okay, then I'm going to go surprise Jasmine." I looked at my plate disgusted. I didn't see what it was about her that kept him so hooked. I thought when she went away for college he would consider her just a summer fling and move on, but no. The idiot drove two and a half hours to take her out to lunch or dinner then come back. That's pathetic. He didn't even look at other girls.

"Whatever, I don't get it."

"Well, I'm dating her not you so it isn't any of your concern." I leaned back in my seat, glaring at him for thinking that I would take him talking to me like that. He was so damn sensitive about her. He wouldn't let her anywhere near the guys, especially me. I had only ever seen her once but had never been 'properly' introduced.

"Are you staying here today?" Aunt Rose asked me trying to prevent a fight. I thought for a little bit.

"No," I decided. "I'm just going to see what I can get myself into." I said looking over at her. She looked at me pleading. I ignored her and got up. I went to my room and took a shower before leaving the house.

I rode around for about twenty minutes before I ended up at that coffee shop. I'm not sure how, it's like I wasn't thinking and my bike drove itself. I decided to stay and see if that stupid girl had learned her lesson though. I could see her taking orders behind the counter. Her light blonde hair was up and looked like she had jumped right out of the shower. She was wearing a grey sweater with the sleeves rolled to her elbows and ripped jeans. I could tell she had definitely been late to work by the lack of makeup she was wearing. I saw people inside looking out the windows and getting nervous. I smirked, enjoying the fear in their eyes. I wonder if she had heard the rumors yet. She glanced out the window seeing me but didn't look scared. Her big, crystal blue eyes shined with curiosity and I got aggravated again. Why was she so stupid? I guess I haven't scared her good enough. Yet