Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5: Mackenzie's POV

I only have 15 more minutes to get ready! How am I going to be ready on time? I put on the outfit I was going to wear. It was a tight strapless black dress with a red belt. I put on my red heels then went downstairs to show my mom. "How does this look?" I asked hoping she doesn't think it's to sexy looking.

"Oh my god Mackenzie you look so beautiful." my mom said looking like she was going to cry. She came over to my and wrapped her arms around me for a tight hug.

"I have to take pictures of you both before you leave." she said excitedly.

"Ok he will be here in about five minutes." I said calmly even though I was anything but calm.

*knock knock*

"I got it!" I said as I ran as fast as I could in heels to the door. "Hi Nash." I said trying to act sexy as I opened the door.

"Wow Mackenzie you look amazing." Nash said. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. He looked me up and down twice.

"Hi Nash, I have to take some pictures of you guys before you leave." My mom said excitedly.

"Sure lets take some." he said wrapping his arm around my waist while he walked with me to the backyard.

We took what seemed like a million pictures before we actually got to leave the house and walk to his car.

"So what do you want to do after dinner?" he asked me when we got in the car. While waiting for my answer he rested his hand on my leg.

"I don't know we can just hang out." I said. He moved his hand and placed it on the steering wheel and we pulled out of my driveway.

"We can go to my house after and watch some movies." He said looking at me and waiting for my answer.

"That's sounds good." I said smiling.

*20 minutes later*

"We are here the famous Oceanfront Grille." Nash said excitedly.

Nash's POV

After our dinner we got in the car and I was taking her home. Maybe I would make a move and kiss her. We finally got to my house and I opened the door and we walked to my room. When I opened the door to my room she ran to the couch I have in my room and sat down. I joined her and turned on the tv. The Notebook was on and we sat and watched it for a little. I did that trick were I yawned and put my arm around her and she cuddled up into my shoulder. She turned and looked at me and it was my chance. I leaned downed and kissed her on the lips.

Mackenzie's POV

He put his arm around me and I cuddled up to him and then he kissed me! I kissed back of course we kissed for a little. He broke the kiss but only to pick me up and carry me to his bed. We sat on his bed and deepened the kiss. It felt so good to be kissing Nash Grier. We were deep in the kiss when Nash heard his parents coming up the steps and pulled away from the kiss.

"Mackenzie lets go sit on the couch." Nash said to me.

"Okay that's a good idea." I said I didn't want his parents to think we were doing anything.

Nash's POV

Right after Mackenzie and I got to the couch I heard my door start to open so I turned on the Notebook.

"Nash have you done your homework yet? Oh, hi Mackenzie I didn't know you were here." my mom said.

"Hi sorry I should get going anyway. Bye Mrs. Grier, bye Nash." I said.

After Mackenzie walked out the door my mom started talking again.

"How was the date?" she asked excited to hear the answer.

"It was great the best date I have ever been on!" I said happily.

"That's great sweetie! So are we going to be seeing Mackenzie around here a lot?" she asked happily.

"I think so." I said to her.

"Okay good. Go to bed you need to rest. Love you Nash." she said kissing me on the forehead.

"Love you to mom." I said.