Chapters 2

"Well we gotta go so see ya later Bianca," Eric and Julianna said in unision. They walked away.

    "So uh... you can put me uh... down now." I said awkwardly. He put me down. I brushed myself off and finally looked at him. He was truly gorgeous. I can see why everyone was obsessed with him. he looked to be 6'3 had deep green eyes and dark brown hair and was tan. He was a sex god.

    "You should take a picture it will last longer," the new boy snarked.

    "Oh I'm sorry.... umm I'm Bianca" I said putting my hand out. He didn't take it.

    "And I'm Julianna." She said sweetly.Why was she here? That's odd she left cause I was supposed to talk to him alone. And that VOICE. I knew that voice. That's the voice she used when she wants something. Why would she do that she knows she is a little than me. I looked at the new boy and noticed he was checking Julianna out. Julianna had dark brown hair to her waist, her eyes were brown but yet they were green so they were like a hazel and her eyelashes made them pop because they were naturally long, she is 5'7 and had a great sense of style.

    "I'm Tyler." He said still looking at Julianna. He was dazed in her beauty. For some reason I felt a pinch of jealously.

    "Well I got to go I just came to tell Bianca that.. that uh.. that thing..... umm.. could I talk to her alone for a momment?" She asked.

    "Uh sure I got to go see u guys around." He said walking away.

    "What the hell Bianca why didn't u go for him!" Julianna yelled.

    "Da fuck? I was talking to him and then YOU came and decided to but in on me AND Tylers conversation! "

     "I did that because I didn't appreciate the way he was talking to you. Bianca you have to keep it T.O.G.E.T.G.E.R!"

    "I'M TRYING! Wait how did you here our conversation.....you weren't anywhere near us and i know we weren't talking loud?"

    " uhhh.. don't worry about it... and please please PLEASE; Don't stare. it's creepy."

    " Fine and I didn't mean to he is just sooooo flipping hot!

    "I know I know he is trust me don't be suprised if you start to have sex dreams about-"

    "JULIANNA SHUTUP!" I say cutting her off. Then the bell rang for everyone to go to first period. As we were walking we were walking to first period we saw about a dozen girls fighting for the seat in the middle of the class room. Do you know why? They were fighting over that seat because Tyler seat was sitting in the seat next to it. He sat in the seat at the end so the seat the girls were fighting over was the only seat next to him.

    "HEY!" Julianna screamed,"I'm gonna count to three and all you horny teenage girls better move from that seat you all know that's where BIANCA SITS!!!" No one moved. It was so quite you could here people breathing.

    "ALRIGHT.... ONE...... TWO......THREE!!" Everyone moved so fast that I couldn't even finish blinking. As I went to go sit down i saw Tyler chuckling under his breath.

    "You have quite a friend there." He says motioning toward Julianna.

    "I know I do" I answered smiling.