14. Tell Me A Lie

PEOPLE! MY LOVELY PEOPLE!

Oh God. Can I just say I'm so sorry I haven't upload in so much time? I'M REALLY SORRY, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I have been so busy, with the Seventh Years leaving and all.. McGonaggal's speech was heartbreaking. But anyway, I'm getting off the subject. It won't happen again, since I'm in vacations and all. YAY!

Actually, that's even better news since I'll probably start new stories! I've got some ideas... But, just to know... what would you guys want me to write about?

One last thing... umm.. I can't even begin to thank every one of you for sticking up with me. For your comments, for your votes. For simply making me feel I'm actually good at something. I think... its the best feeling on the world. um. thanks.

Anyway enjoy. AND listen to the song. It's mandatory.

*     *     *     *     *

"You got to let me through! Please!" I beg again, trying to put my homeless-girl kind of look. The giant just shrugs it off again however, giving me a go-away-or-else look. I shivered. 

I could sue this guy, I mean; you HAD to let people through when they had backstage passes, right? But no, Gorilla dude said I couldn't go through, until the concert was finish. I started shaking my hands in frustration, I couldn't wait, and I needed to see him NOW.

"It's urgent. Life or dead kind-of thing. Come on, Bruce!" Yeah, I had the decency to learn his name. I thought that perhaps a little humanity would help! But no. "Please. I know the boys, I swear! You know what? Skip the boys, just let me see Zayn, just for a bit!" I whined, stomping on my feet furiously. Glaring on poor me, the giant shakes his head. 

 "Shall I escort you to the exit, Miss?" I shiver as he clenches his jaw in a very macho I'm-about-to-kill-you-way. 

 "That won't be necessary. Look, I know how this works." I wink, taking out my wallet. Oh yeah, some nice American dollars will soft this guy. I smirk evilly, before realizing I was only carrying a 20 dollar bill. Oh, great. I take out the bill and rolled it to make it look fatty. "So, can you move? And all of this will be yours." I wave the roll, winking again. 

 "Harold, watch the door while I escort the girl out." He calls to Hulk-guy, who just nods. I start waving my pass frantically. 

 "Oh, come on! I have a pass! I'm supposed to go through; you can't just kick me out! I really know them! Just ask.. Just ask..." I rank my head for a name. The guy who handed me the blanket back in the boy's villa, what was his name? "Johnny. Tony. Ray. Mmm... I swear it started with S, just let me remember." 

 Mmm...

 Did it started with S? Wasn't it with E? I swear it had to do something with McCartney. John.. Nah. Oh God! Why do I have to suck with names! 

 "Mm.. It had to do with The Beatles. Just let me think." I mutter, waving a hand dismissively. Gorilla man grabs my arm, tugging me in a walk-or-I'll-make-you-walk kind of way. I roll my eyes, why do my plans never work?

"Look girly. Backstage persons are guided by the guard in custody in groups, after the concert. If I let you in, you'll just go around waiting to see the boys changing clothes or something, whatever you crazy girls do. So, you either wait here or enter the concert. Either way, you're not entering here right now. Capiche?"

"It's about to finish! Just 10 minutes left, are you kidding me?" I say, waving my hands frantically. 

"The boys ran late." He says, while I tug my arm away from his grasp, fake sobbing. I had already tried weeping, the guy wouldn't bulge, but, fake sobbing helps me think. I bit my lip, thinking a new plan. Okay, I suck at plans, especially under pressure, such as the situation right now.