Torture, BDSM, and tentacles?

(A/N): I don't have any experience with tentacle porn so bear with me here

Brayden was thrown onto the bed as hard as Christian could manage, the two were both extremely horny and desperate for a quick fuck or two and they didn't hesitate to do each other when the thought came into their dirty little minds. Christian slammed his lips on the blonde's and forced his tongue into Brayden's mouth, their tongues entangling with each other while also fighting for dominance in their lusty make-out.

They both promptly sat up and removed their clothes but still leaving their boxers on, Brayden watched as he saw Christian reach over to the nightstand and pick up a silky red strip of fabric and a pair of handcuffs lined with baby blue fluff. The curly haired brunette went over to tie and lock the blindfold and handcuffs; without his vision, he then felt a pair of hands push him back down and a chill that ruptured through his body as Christian's lips carefully grazed his ear.

"Listen here baby boy, you better fucking take this pain or I'll punish the shit out of you, got that?", Brayden nodded as he then felt a pair of latex-gloved hands glide down his torso that sent tingles down his spine and was also slowly starting to make him hard. The sensation was soon replaced with a harsh slap on his torso from what Brayden felt was a leather whip; he let a strained groan escape his lips which earned another crack from the whip.

"That's right bitch take that fucking pain, I wanna hear your pretty little moans", Christian continued to crack the whip over Brayden until multiple bruises were littered all over his torso. The blond felt the bed rise up slightly from where Christian was and heard footsteps walking away from the bed and exiting the room, Brayden was left in silence for a few minutes until he heard the door open and felt the bed dip beside him.

The scent of what smelt somewhat of cinnamon filled Brayden's nostrils. Before he could process exactly what it has he felt the burning sensation of a hot oil being poured on his chest, a fucking massage candle, Brayden thought. The blond slightly groaned in pain due to the oil being too hot for what he might find comfortable but at the same time the sensation was making him even harder, "you're such a little slut", Christian mumbled.

He massaged the oil into Brayden's torso, slowly going down to where his crotch is and slowly starting to palm him through his boxers. The feeling made the blond buck his hips up and slowly start to leak of precum, his hips were pushed back down onto the bed and Christian's hand was lifted off from Brayden's crotch, "I see you're quite eager you little slut, if you want me to fuck you then that's what you'll get".

Without hesitation, Brayden was stripped off his boxers and without warning, Christian's fingers were inserted into the blonds' entrance, the scissoring motion inside of Brayden caused moans to spill from his filthy mouth, thrusting himself onto his fingers desperate for pleasure. The need of Brayden to be full of Christian came upon him when he removed his fingers from the horny blond, he can tell what's supposed to enter him next and it isn't helping with Brayden and his now aching boner wanting to cum extremely hard.

However, the feeling of what was being inserted into him was quite different from what he expected was Christian's dick, it felt quite lubricated but the only thing is Brayden never heard the clicking of a lid from a lube bottle. The size was abnormally huge, it's obviously impossible to have a dick that big. Unless he's actually that big, then fuck Brayden thought. He felt something loosen his blindfold loosen up and fall off of his face, the sudden change of lighting momentarily blinded Brayden as he tried to focus on what was in front of him.

Brayden's heart stopped beating as he saw one of the brownish-red tentacles that came out from Christian's side penetrating him. He looked up to see Christian with the burning look of lust and intensity flaring through his hazel eyes, his lips curled into a menacing smirk that Brayden feared slightly. He honestly can't believe what's happening or how this even happened, he knows this seems odd and maybe even wrong in some cases, but he couldn't help it when the huge tentacle inside of him feels so good.

Christian's tentacle started to thrust in and out of Brayden, moans spilling out of the blond's mouth with his half-lidded eyes rolled back made Christian want to cum as well. The curly-haired brunette took Brayden's cock into one of his tentacles and gave it a few pumps, he bent down and took the shaft in his mouth, he proceeded to bob his head while swirling his tongue around Brayden's hard cock, "O-oh fuck...h-harder".

Christian began to thrust the tentacle inside him harder and pumped his cock faster with the other tentacle. He took another tentacle and wrapped it around his own dick and giving it a few pumps; progressively getting faster the louder Brayden moans. "O-oh fuck...I think I'm gonna come", Christian took his fourth tentacle and held it up in front of Brayden's face, "Suck. Now", he did what he was told and took the tip of the tentacle into his mouth, Brayden began to take more of the tentacle into his mouth until it reached the back of his throat, he managed to not gag but considering the fact that he took a lot of the tentacle into his mouth, it was quite impressive.

Brayden took the red tentacle out of his mouth and started panting, "I-I'm gonna c-cum", Christian continued to fuck Brayden and himself faster with the tentacle and sucking him off at the same time until Brayden could no longer handle the pleasure. He let out a scream as he came hard into Christian's mouth, not long after the brunette came all over both their chests.

...

The pair were still coming down from their high and were too exhausted to speak to each other, they didn't really feel like talking about what just happened or how Christian has tentacles, so all they simply did was look at each other for a bit and pass out in bed; pretending there wasn't such a thing that has happened the last night they were together.

END

(A/N): Dear Brayden, this was Christian's idea to have me make this so don't kill me but kill him, at least I used only 5 of the 19 ideas/kinks he gave me