Chapter 2 I Don't Know You

"Paige *sobbing* please wake up," someone begged. I didn't recognize the voice but I kept my eyes closed. I started to turn over but I felt wires pulling me back and pain unbearable. "Paige are you awake," they asked with a hope filled voice. I opened my eyes to see a blonde girl with swollen eyes and blood shot. "Paige," she said and grabbed me into a hug. I was stunned. I didn't evyen know this chick and she's acting like we're best friends.

"Get off of me," I said and pathetically tried to get her off. She got off and sat in her chair. "Paige are you ok? You were hit by a car when you were on your way to Nero's house," she explained. She looked at me with happiness and relief. "Ahh I don't know you. And who's Nero?" She rolled her eyes and said, "Aww did something happen between you and Nero? Because why else would you be acting like this? Aw I'm so sorry!"

She smiled at me and then her face was displaying confusion. "Paige its Clarissa. Nero is your boyfriend. Paige please tell me you can remember that! Of course you can," she mumbled trying to reassure herself. "I wasn't hit by a car and, I don't know Nero or you," I explained getting angry. Why is this girl trying to talk to me? I do not know her! "I have no clue what you're talking about or who you are!" She opened her mouth to say something but a flustered teenage boy came in.

"Paige I am so so sorry! You have no clue. I shouldve done something to stop you and then this wouldn't have happened!" I looked at him and thought he was adorable. Messy black hair, bright blues eyes, and snake bites. I wonder who he is! He seems to think he knows me. He probably has me mixed up with someone. But I kind of hope he doesnt. "Paige you have, no idea jow much I feel this is my fault!" His eyes had guilt and sorrow in them. I felt sad for him but then a doctor came in.

"Out all of you! She doesn't need to have anymore stress!" "Ok," 'Clarissa' said. The boy looked at me and, mumbled, "I love you Paige!" Heexited the room quickly and left me thinking. Why do they supposedly know me? I have never heard of a Clarissa or a Nero!? I have no clue who that boy was either! "Miss Thimpson how are you feeling?" "I don't know. I have no clue who those people are," I announced. The lady, in her mid thirties, looked worried. "Could you tell me your name?"

She sat in a chair next to moe and I said, "Yea Paige Thompson." "Those people were your friends, Clarissa and Nero. Are you telling me you do not remember them?" "I would remember them! Its just they mixed me up or something," I insisted. "Miss Thompson do you know who your parents are?" Thats a stupid question why would she even ask that retarded question? Wait..... do I? I looked up at her and she looked like she had confirmed something. "No I don't, " I whispered.

"Oh its ok you just have amnesia! It should only last a little bit. If your lucky it could be gone tomorrow! You have been unconscious for two days but when you were hit nothing had broke so you should be out by tomorrow." She smiled at me and then let herself out.

I had a ton of people visiting me trying to get me to remember but I couldn't. Next thing I one it was time for me to leave. An Ailith came to pick me up and she said she was my best friend's mom. And my best friend was Clarissa.