Getting to know everyone

Kate just stares downstairs and sees Allen coming upstairs.  He went to her and bends down.  Hey Kate why don't you go down and say hi to everyone she shakes her head and says no. He reaches for her and she backs into a wall.  No please leave me alone.  Kate I want you to say hi and make friends.  No.  He reaches for her again and she bits him and runs off downstairs and hids.  Allen looks at his bit mark and get up and yells KATE GET BACK HER AND APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW.  KATE WHERE ARE YOU. Bro calm down what happen. Kate bit me and I want her to apologize to me right now.  Ok I will have us guys look for her ok.  They all looked all over the house for her.  Hey did you find her no did you no.  Where did she go.  If the head boss comes he won't be happy to hear one of the kids are missing.  Do you know when he be coming back.  No.  Then let's keep looking for her. They keep searching for Kate.  Kate peeks out from a corner in a room and made sure it's clear to run up to her room and hide in there.  Guys no luck nope.  When I find her I'm going to punish her for biting me.  Kate stayed in her room for the rest of the day...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Couple of hours later later
Everyone dinner is ready come and get it said Jordan the bulter.  Everyone came and sat down while Jordan services them all dinner...
.
.
.
Mean while Kate just comes out from her closet and sits on her bed looks at the door. Im glad they haven't found me.  I don't like it here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4 hours later

Everyone bed time.  Go up stairs and get ready for bed. The kids did and all got ready for bed. Kate is already asleep in her bedroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If you like where this is going keep ready if not let me know.