The Way I LovED You Which I Don't Remember

I sat up remembering the happy memories. Meeting my awesome boyfriend, Nero. My parents letting me live with a friend while they were on a worldwide trip. Everything was just working out for me. I went over to my stereo and started to blare the music waiting till nine o'clock to see Nero. "Penelope lets sing," Clarrisa said coming into the guest room, which was now mine.

I shook my head knowing I sounded like shit when singing. "Come on its your favorite song," she said turning up the nozzle. She was right it was my favorite song, Monster-Dev. "Fine but only until nine because I'm going to see the awesomest guy in the whole world," I said cheerfully. We both started to sing the lyrics together till Clarrisa's mom, Ailith, hollered for me. "Brb," I said and sprinted through the huge house. I finally went inito Ailith's bedroom and found her holding out the phone chewing on her mint gum. "For you sweetheart," she said and I took it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hi Penelope I wanted--"

"Who is this and how do you know my name?"

"Just shut up for a minute and listen!"

"....."

"Ok good. I was told that Nero wanted you to come over to his house--"

"Why wouldn't he just call me? I mean like--"

"I'm sorry," they said and then hung up.

"Who was that," Ailith asked. "I don't know but I'm headin to Nero's house! See you late!" "No sex unless protected," she said never looking up. "Trust me I don't want to have children so I'll be fine!" I went upstairs back to my room and grabbed my purse which contained my phone, tablet, gum, and money. "I have to leave Clarrisa see you later," I yelled and went the door.

I walked the whole way there because we lived in the same neighbor hood. When I got to the lime green house I saw there was an unknown car without any others beside Nero's. I knocked on the door unknowing what I was going to find but I wish I never was so naive. When no one answered it I went in myself. I was about to yell that I was here until I could hear the sound of moaning.

"Nero...... AH!" I dropped everything. I couldn't believe Nero would do that. I could practically feel my world crumble down. I remembered the other day when he was trying to make have sex. I didn't think. I was ready. But now he turned to someone else! I should've just done it. Clarrisa had a extra thing of birth control just in case I ever started doing it! I didn't have anything to worry about but now this happened because I didn't!

I felt tears stinging my face and I went to Nero's bedroom. I opened the door and the girl screeched. While Nero just stayed there on top of her. "I can't believe you Nero! I wish you wouldve just broke up with me or something! Not go behind my back and fuck some bitch! I..... I just can't believe....you," I said sobbing uncontrollably. I ran out of the room and, heard Nero calling my name. I grabbed my atuff quickly and ran out of the house.

"Paige please," he yelled and I turned around to see him on the sidewalk. "Please listen," he begged with his dark brown eyes. Tears started coming out faster remembyering my first kss with him. And him being my FIRST kiss. I started shaking and I couldn't look up at him. "Leave me alone," I whispered and, started to run to Ailith's house.

"Paige stop," he yelled furious. Why the hell is he angry when I caught him... fucking some other chick! "WHAT," I screamed turning towards him. "You didn't even listen to my story first before you went off bawling like a child," he yelled. "What is more to the story?! You were having sex with some girl--" "PAIGE!" "WHA--"

But then I felt excruciating pain and then everything wenit black.