Three-Mags

He stayed quite for the rest of the hour, thank God. I don't think Mrs.Burns realized that when she punished Jared she'd also punished me. The bell rang and he stood and turned to look at me. I gave him a look like "do you need something?" Then I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door. Unfortunately he followed at my heels. After a minute I turned around and asked "Do you need something?"

"You're an interesting person Mags I simply want to get to know you better" Hs voice was low and I wondered if he new he could make a thousand girls fall in love with just his voice. My eyes met his and then finally I spoke,

"Unfortunately to get to know a person better they have to want to know you also, and Jared I already know you and I'm not such a big fan"

"Yet you flirt with me." He response way to fast and it took a moment for my mind to process. Me? Flirt with him? I would never! Not that he's hard on the eyes or anything, it's just we go to a school that follows every stereotypical thing, and as you can tell from the movies our people don't "get to know each other".

"Flirt with you? Please don't flatter yourself." I finally respond. Then I turn to keep walking but I'll be damned if he didn't pull me into the corner under the stairwell with him. We we're so close I could feel his breath and his eyes transferred from my eyes to my lips, "Oh hell no!" I say and then step back into the hall.

The rest of the day passed in a flash and I drove home with Jared in my mind. We had a seventh period together and he seemed like he was going to sit next to me but some girl stepped in the way and flirted him over to sit next to her. I didn't mind barely even noticed. LIE! Okay so I noticed and I would've normally felt thankful but I was actually disappointed. I needed a distraction so I turn on my the radio and like karma my phone starts to ring, reluctantly i turned down the music. It's an unknown number but I answer anyway.

"Hello?" There's a question to my voice.

"Is this Mags?" Shouldn't they know? They were the ones who called me! I realize I've heard the voice before I just couldn't pine point where from.

"You called me, shouldn't you know?"

"So Mags, aren't you the least bit curious who this is?" Finally I recognize his voice. What the hell? It's Cole Smith the wide receiver.

"Why the hell are you calling me Cole? Need help with spelling a word?" I had never talked to Cole before, never we've gone to school together for 5 years and we've never spoken a word.

"Wow voice recognition thanks love, you want to go to a party tonight?" Okay, so I wasn't shy or even an outcast really I just didn't talk to the "Popular" kids. And yeah I'd been to parties before but never had been asked by the incrowd just my friend Holly who always wanted to go. One second went by then two. I couldn't keep thinking I was running out of time.

"Why? You've never once talked to me except for now?" I replayed what I said in my head and for a second I thought I stuttered but I didn't.

"Maggie Please, I've never talked to you because rumor is, you bite, and I think I'll like you if you just gave me a chance"

"Fine I'll go but just so you know I do bite"

"Good, text me you're adress how's seven"

"See you then" I hung up. I always got the last word even if it wasn't a fight. Then I pulled out my phone and texted Holly: Party 2night guess who asked me to it I thought it would take a couple minutes but there was a direct reply: Who bby?I parked in my drive way and as I got out I texted back Cole Smith, weird right! Are you going? In return for the message I got a call.