What Happened Last Night?!

I slowly got out of Evan's bed not remembering last night. But evidently I didn't really care because everytime one of us got trashed the other took advantage using each other for our deepest desire. I heard a noise coming from the kitchen and yelled, "Evan can you come here?" I looked down to see no clothes on me whatsoever.

I slid back in the bed being modest and pulled the dark red thin sheet up to my nose. "What are you doing, Paige," he asked chuckling. I turned a bright red and looked up at the red head. "Ahh what did we do last night?" "Oh just a had a little fun," he purred and climbed over me on the king bed. "Lets pull this down a bit," he said and pulled the sheets out of my hands and rested them on my shoulders.

He knew I didn't like being exposed unless I uwanted. He respected me usually and I liked that. He pressed his cold lips onto my warm chapped ones. I moaned a little and could feel him smirk. He pulled away as if reluctant and said, "Come on don't you have to be somewhere?" I looked over at his digital clock and saw it was 11 a.m. "Evan I have school," I shrieked because of being three hours late.

"You'll be fine I called them saying you had a dentist appointment. Your welcome," he said and winked. Evan was so weird sometimes. He wanted the best for me and he gave me what every girl in school desired. A man with a little experience. He was exactly wht I wanted also. A man with spunk, flirty bad ass, and was sweet to me. At least sometimes we have our blow out fights were we hit each other which I am not proud of but I get over it.

I, being 15, still had school. Evan was only 17 also. In high school while I just got in high school. He didn't actually go to school though. He told the school his parents were moving and he had to take home schooling. I turned over and pulled my phone out. I had eighteen texts and the same amount of voicemail. "Shit my parents have called a million times Evan! What do I tell them," I asked panicing. He crawled over and took my phone and sat up against the auburn head board.

"First off you're at school and when its over you tell them you fell over at a friends house! Easy." "So what are we gonna do while I'm at school," I asked and kissed him. "This mysterious random girl is going to come with me on an adventure." He got up and pulled out one of his shirts and a pair of shorts. "Here," he said and threw them at me. I pulled them on and stood up while pulling on the drawstring. "Ready!" He grabbed my hand and put on his sies and carried mine and went to his Mustang.

I sat in there for about twenty minutes before I asked, "Where are we going?" "Shh." I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him.