Chapter 12 Moving

It's not that long sorry

Nicole's POV

I got the worst news today. I'm moving to New York at the end of June, which is about 10 days away. How was I gonna break this to Hayes. I went to his house and rang the doorbell. Elizabeth answered and when she saw me she said "I bet your here for Hayes" "yeah and Nash and Lex" " ok sweetheart". She called the down and when Hayes saw me, he looked upset.

Hayes POV

Nicole looked upset and I knew this wasn't good news. I led her into the game room and she began to speak.

"This is really hard for me to say"

"What is it"

"I'm moving..."

"WHAT?! YOU CANT MOVE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!"

ITS NOT MY DECISION, MY DAD FOUND SOMEWHERE BETTER TO WORK!!"

I calmed down "what are we gonna do"

She came and sat on my lap " I don't know"

"Lex I'm sorry. I know you and Matt just started dating. I'm really sorry"

"Hey it's fine, things happen. I will never forget you guys"

"When" Nash said quietly

"The end of this month"

"Sh*t"

"I'm gonna miss you guys a lot, but I will see you guys in Magcon right?"

"No"

"What"

"We stopped magcon. Me, Carter & Nash"

"Oh"

"I have to go by guys"

"By Nic "we all said

"Wait, i don't feel like telling the boys, can you tell then for me"

"Sure" said Nash

What am I gonna do without her

A FEW DAYS LATER

Nicole's POV

It's now June 28th and I'm leaving the 29th. The Grier's invited us over for a barbecue. I looked like a mess. I've been crying ever since and my room is empty. I have nothing. I'm leaving my home. How do you expect me to be.

We get to the Grier's and I say high to everyone. We go in the pool and eat and play games and eat again and go In the pool and eat again and by now it's 11 pm. Ny mom said its time to go. This is it. I will never see them again. I see lex crying into matts shoulder. And I just wanna break down. I hug the Jacks, Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, Carter and Cameron. I run to nash and he picks me up and kisses my cheek.

"I'll miss you little sis"

"I'll m-miss y-you too" I say in between sobs.

Lastly is Hayes. His eyes were red and his cheeks were puffy. I ran to him and kissed him. This was my last and final kiss with the one and only boy I will ever love. Hayes Benjamin Grier.

"I love you Hayes. Always and forever"

"No matter how far Nic. I will never forget you"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

As I waked out I looked back and heard him say "Always and forever"

And with that we left. Tomorrow I start a new life in New York.