Chapter 1

"Y/N WAKE UP U PIECE OF SHIT!" yelled my so called mother.

''K" i yelled back. I walked to my closet and chose something to wear.

-Oh how rude of me you must be wondering who i am. I'm y/n and i'm 5 years old. My dad left my mom for another women cause she would constantly would be drunk and abusive towards him. And he couldn't deal with it so he left and never came back. When he left she started to turn abusive towards me. But he also never cared what would happened to me if he left he never loved me. So this is a story about how i met my new caring father and loving family. Anyway back to the story-

(this is my outfit by the way imagine its bigger) AN- i do not own this picture or any of the others in this story- 

 When i was fully dressed, i walked down the stairs trying to avoid my mother at all costs. I don't want to be hit again.

When i got down the stairs, my mother shouted,

"BITCH WE ARE OUT OF FOOD HERE'S SOME MONEY GO TO THE STORE AND BUY MORE FOOD AND DON'T COME HOME LATE OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!" she said while pushed me out the door with the money and my wrecked white sandals. 

 I put on my shoes, took the money and walked to the store. 

*6 minutes later*

When i got to the store, people started staring at me saying things like, 'what is a 5 year old little girl doing at the store by herself with no adult?' 'i don't know hope she makes it home safe and doesn't run into BTS' As i ignore their conversation, i made my way to the fruits and veggies section and start to pick them and put them in my basket. After  20 minutes of shopping, i made my way to the cash register.
"Hi sweetie is this all?" said the sweet lady.
"Yeah!" i said smiling as i hand her the cash.
"Your change is $3.47 cents!" she said with a smile.
"Thank you have a nice day!" i said while grabbing the bags and walking out the door.
"You too!" she said back.
-Also if you're wondering who BTS is they're one of the most dangerous gangs out there.-

Anyway back to the story.*

While walking home, i started to get the feeling of being watched. And that really scared me so i started to run and eventually made it home late.  As I turned the door handle I realized something that made me wanna hide for the rest of my life.  'CRAP I'M GONNA BE PUNISHED i..m s.s.scared' i thought to myself as i opened the door. =WARNING= there will be be hard slapping  and foul language. to those readers who are sensitive about this kind of stuff, please  DO NOT READ!!!!!=

When i walked in the kitchen, she got up from her chair  took the bags, and slapped me so hard i fell to the ground bleeding.

"Y/N YOU'RE SO LATE  HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GO TO THE FUCKING STORE AND BACK JUST FOR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FOOD FOR A WEEK!!" she said with anger and venom in her voice.

"I..I.I'm sorry eomma it won't happen again please just don't punish me." i said with a scared and sad voice and fear covering my body while crying looking at the kitchen floor.  As my mother calmed down she said this to me.

"Now go do the dishes before you get more of a punishment than u already have!!" she said while slamming the kitchen door.

When she left, I stood up, grabbed my stool and started to clean the dishes. After a while, i finished the dishes then turned the kitchen light off and went upstairs to my room. As i lay on my bed i start to cry my little heart out in my soft pillow. "why does my mom hate me am i that unlovable?" i said with a sad voice as tears rolled down my face. A few minutes later, i lay my head on my pillow and cry myself to sleep.

Before i went to sleep i saw a shadow in the hallway talking with another.

"Hyung should i check all the rooms?" said the taller one.

I froze and started to shake.
'What's going on are we getting robbed!?' I thought to myself trying to calm my body down. 'Please don't open the door' i thought over and over hoping that would work. However, luck was not on my side cause my door started to open slowly. I was frozen in shock and fear.
Little did I know that this encounter would change my life forever.