Crycest ~ Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was a boring, sunny day and cry was sat in his room doing another live stream. He looked at his phone and saw he got a text from Felix saying to meet up at the park. Cry thought a couple of times thinking "should i really go or not?" Cry said goodbye to everyone watching the live stream, got up, switched his computer off and left to go to the park.

Cry finally got to the park he looked around for Felix, he sighed and sat down on a close bench suddenly Felix crept up behind him and hugged him while shouting "Hello!" Cry got a bit scared and head butted Felix in the chin in surprise.

"Oh Felix its only you" Cry sighed and hugged him "Sorry about your chin" Cry said while laughing a bit "Its not funny" Felix tried not to laugh but finally gave up and laughed. Cry and Felix soon sat on the bench and Cry Asked "So why am i here Felix?" Felix moved Cry's mask and came closer to Cry's face and then Felix's kissed Cry softly on the lips. Cry froze when he realized that Felix kissed him so he blushed bright red.

Soon it was about to get dark and Felix stopped his kiss with Cry they were both bright red and both speechless. Cry hid his face behind his mask so Felix dint know he was blushing. Cry got up and said "I...i have to go now..." Cry quickly ran home.

Cry opened the door to his house,went in,closed it again and ran straight upstairs, he sat on his bed with his mask in his hands. Cry's right hand held the mask with more strength and a little piece of the mask came off. Cry through his mask at the wall and he layed down on his bed and slowly fell asleep...