Chp. 2

Since this is a different POV of the same chapter I decided to post this one earlier

enjoy *•ㅅ•*

*

Jay

Who the hell was this girl? Her clothes were all worn out and she was bare feet.

It was a shock to see a girl like this in the middle of the night. There weren't many visitors here. It appeared she had a rough night. It was amusing to see that luck was not in her favor to have her ending up at my door.

I allowed my arms to slip under and carried her inside to place her on the couch. I wanted to have a better look at her face before I caged her downstairs in the basement.

She was surprisingly light, short, and frail. Her hair was the color of obsidian, the darkest of night. They were cut short and slightly curled to frame her face. Her dress was a complete filth of mud and whatever she encountered in the woods. By the looks of it, it seemed as if she was running away from someone or something.

I moved her hair out of the way to make out the details of her face. Her face was pale or perhaps it was the moonlight. I couldn't tell.

For a moment I wondered why I was even wasting my time with her. I planned to kill her anyway. I wrapped my arms around her to carry her downstairs and chained her up against the wall. I was sure she would wake up by the time I came back. But now Carter was waiting so I would check on her later.

The club I arrived at already had small groups of people crowded near the entrance and the parking lot. Carter always begged me to go to these clubs with him. He would say enjoy these things while we're young. But to me these were all pointless.

The girls here were all so desperate. It wasn't surprising. Getting a drink now and then wasn't so bad but when girls started clinging onto me that's when I snapped.

As if she waited for my arrival a girl with wavy, long hair approached me in her black tank and a plaid skirt that barely reached her mid-thigh.

"You alone today? I'll keep you company."

Her arms wrapped around my arm but her eyes when she got a better look at my face.

"Oh you're cute. You must workout."

Her eyes later roamed to my arms and her grip tightened around my arm.

"I'm with a friend."

I didn't give much attention, only looking down at the ice cubes slowing melting in my glass. But the girl continued her efforts to get my attention while she pushed real close, slightly pushing her breasts against me in the process. She was doing this on purpose.

"Oh who?!"

The girl looked over to Carter. She started scanning him up and down then decided to stay with me. I couldn't help but smirk.

If only she knew what kind of person I was. If only.

I hated girls like her. She reminded me of my mother. Always looking for guys and discarding them away in boredom. I brushed my thoughts of my mother before it reminded me of anything else.

There's no need for girls like her in this world. The world was better without them. There was nothing wrong by simply cleaning the world.

I glanced over at Carter that was having fun with two girls around each arm. I wondered which one would be taken home tonight.

Lunatic. He changed his hair again. He had choppy bangs and his whole head was dyed in ash gray. He kept his shadess on and had piercings on both his ears. When he noticed my presence, he smiled as he waved.

As I made my way, the girl followed me, clueless. She blocked my way, pleading for me to spend with her instead.

"I'll promise you to give you a good time. Why don't you take me to your place."

She insisted we go to my place. A short drink would've been all to this night but my irritation changed those plans. She was my plan tonight.

We headed to the parking lot and as I opened the car door, she forced a kiss. Her arms wrapped around my neck while her lips were busy on mine. She tried squeezing her tongue inside before I shoved her off with smile.

"Let's do this at my place."

It appeared she was annoyed that I cutt her off but she seemed to understand and pulled away.

"I'll be expecting it."

She gave a sly smile as she said those words. Disgusting.

It wasn't until we arrived at my place. As soon as I opened the door to my place, she caressed my face and grabbed it towards her. She started kissing me, desperately wanting me to respond back.

My eyes were open as I gave her what she wanted. I had a firm grip on her waist as I moved along with her mouth. Shifting to her neck and collarbone. It became messy as I bit her ear.

Her breaths breezed past mine and moaned as her hands started pulling off my jacket. She turned her head for her tongue to squirm inside and intertwine with mine.

From the feels of it, she's done this multiple times. I rubbed my hands against her waist as I leaned forward to breathe in her scent. As expected, I didn't like it. Her hands were crawling under my shirt, expecting, and begging for more.

This was enough. I was done playing. I pulled away causing our saliva to string out before smashing her head with a glass bottle.

She was knocked out.

*

Thank you