Moving

Do you know that nearly every film has this beautiful girl an she wakes up to bird chirping, a sunny day and her hair and face perfect no drool just a clean face.

Well that's the different between me and films see I wake up to annoying bros and voices in my head also let's not forget the typical British weather rain.

(A/N ' means voices in her head)

"wake up, Delilah today were MOVING so get up!" My twin Dylan shouted.

'NO don't let the slut wake up'

'DIE'

'no one loves you'

I Managed to push the voices away to the back of my mind, that reminds me I need to pack my medication.

"K Dylan I'm up" I said

I got out of my cosy bed and got the clothes I took out of my suitcase most of my stuff was at our new house already so we just have suitcases.

I'm wearing jean shorts black, a white mayday parade t-shirt, a black hoody and black boots.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself well I'm Delilah.

I have long black hair that reaches my bum.

My eyes are bluey sorta aqua.

I have tanned skin.

I'm tallish 5ft9.

I'm also skinny or toned as I like to say.

I love drawing, football(soccer), photography and playing instruments.

I play drums and guitar.

I used to be in a band.

I used to play drums in the band.

I used to live in England.

I'm moving to Australia, Melbourne.

I have six brothers.

Their are triplets and twins.

I have a nose stud also a lip ring.

I have tattoos.

I have "dog a gonna bark" tattoo on my wrist.

I have a dog that's a British bulldog.

Ashton 25 blue eyes, tall, muscular, right tattoo sleeve. Ashton is a triplet, the only different is Ashton is taller and he has more muscles. Louis ,Sam and Ashton are triplets. Ashton's older than them and Louis' the youngest.

Louis has a left tattoo sleeve and Sam has both. Ashton, Louis and Sam don't have any piercings.

Ryan 20 green eyes, tall, muscular, tattoos upper chest and left leg with random tattoos on his right arm and he has his lip and tongue pierce.

Dylan 19 green eyes, taller than me,muscular, tattoos on random parts of his right and left arm. Dylan's older than me.

I greeted my brothers and had toast for breakfast and took my medication.

••••••••••••••time skip••••••••••

We just arrived our new home to be honest it looks a lot better than the ones in England, it has a balcony and it's very pretty on the outside I can't wait to go inside!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Not edited!