Betrayal: Book 1

This is my first book of the serise called Betrayal. This is the first chapter. This is a spy serise.

Beginning of Spy School, at home

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. My twin sister, Sarah, was still asleep. I stood up and fed our hamster, Jerry. I looked at my uniform and bag. It was a purple vest, with a purple blazer and green ends of the blazer. A purple skirt hung in the wardrobe, and purple socks with blac shoes were aso what i had to wear. I had a green bag ready, and I looked at my test sheet. I had to take it with me to St. Ivys Girls Spy Training Society, or SIGSTS, or St.Ivys Girls, or "The Ladies Extrodinaire", the names are endless! Anyway, my name is Anastasia, but people call me Anya for short. "Sarah, wake up!" She moaned, and asked, "What day is it?" I laughed, and replied "The day I leave." She moaned again but pulled herself out of bed. I changed out of my pyjamas, and put my uinform on. Mum was taking me, and I hugged Dad, Aunt Katie, and last, Sarah. "Love you Anya" Sarah whispered.. "Love you too," I replied, and pulled my bag into the car.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thats it then! The first chapter of Betrayal, and any questions just ask and i will answer them as soon as I see them. Oh, and in the next chapter you will find out why Sarah isnt coming as well. BYE!!!!!!!