The Ceremony

.......Sneak peak

The breeze was like a frigid kiss this evening as it swept across the forest brushing past every women standing tall dressed in their best attire, Heavy black clouds hung low overhead spitting tiny diomand like drops of rain through the windas it crashed violently upon the docks, the force caused by the power of each wave of the soft river fallen below with the waterfall however the strong wind was not the storms most brilliant feature. The thunder, and the almost constant lightning, brightening up the almost dark atmosphere.

It was beautiful and intense, charged with an energy that could not be ignored. The storm threatened violence, inspired awe, commanded respect and made the present moment the only thing of significance.
Aurura's emotions were spiralling around her brewing like the storm above . she was afraid, although there not should be a reason.
The beast hadn't mated in almost a thousand years, this year should be no different she hopes.

This moment was the start of a new path, a path that  would take her from everything she had ever known, and give her the chance of something more exciting in her life not knowing if it was good or bad, she would hope for the best although the pit in her stomach crawling with butterflies and anxiety didn't calm her nerves .

Aurora did not want to be here she would rather be anywhere  else on earth than standing amongst beautiful woman showing off themselves for the king , some scared eyes filled with unshed tears others indifferent not caring of the dangerous situation they were put in but what shocked her the most was the group of women all skinny and tall, wearing tiny dresses not nearly long enough to cover any of their parts , they were laughing and hushing about the ' Beast '

" I heard he's supposed to be extremely hot "
The woman in pink gushes to the purple one

" Obviously all those years he's been alive probably spent years working out"

They were all squealing and jumping about until the red one interrupted,

" Ladies ladies stay quiet he's gonna be mine, it's obvious I'm his mate were destined to be together "

She boasts twirling her hair around ger finger and smirking as the smiles fall of the girls around her all of them glaring at her with jealousy and annoyance.

Aurora scoffs not caring about shaming herself for a monster, she was just tired and wanted to go home  and be free, to experience life at it's fullest to live as a human getting to make her own decisions not being caged in her house unable to indulge in simple pleasures like experiencing highschool and making friends that weren't chosen by step-mum because of their social status the only person that cared for her was Papa yet he couldn't save her from the beast

Her thoughts were Interrupted when She heard the sound of a trumpet thundering through the woods as many warriors approached them
They spread out everywhere surrounding us

Not a hint of emotion shown across their faces but power amd strength radiated from them giving no sign of remorse for what might happen if anyone tried to escape

"Welcome ladies , today we have gathered here for the kings mating ceremony, as you may all know the Alpha King is once again searching for his mate by holding this Ceremony"

He pauses and and looks around meeting the stares of some females that were smirking and staring at him with lust.

" As his Beta I can assure you that this year King Alexander will find his mate and every member of Blood bound pack is extremely eager to meet their Luna and pronounce her The Queen of King Alexander and to lead our Pack, we hope you luck for the future"

He winks and slaughters off behind the warriors only to come back with an Alluring king

Aurora isn't sure of what the next few hours are going to bring her but it's unavoidable she knows her life will never be the same again.

@Mannings_8

Don't forget to vote 🌟