Malfoy

With a nasty but sweet fight from Ron about Malfoy …

(Which he is really really jealous, not to mention that this is a DRAMIONE Fanfic)

With a nasty but sweet fight from Ron about Malfoy, Hermione headed to their common room on the 3rd floor, near the painting of an old hag who looked like she’s been sneezing forever, escorted by Ron, Harry, Ginny, Luna and Neville, who were holding hands and looks like they were never going to part.

“I’ll miss the bossy girl with books in the Gryffindor common room,” said Harry.

Hermione smiled at them, Ron merely looked at her and rolled his eyes.

“Ron! It’s not my fault I need to sleep here!” she shouted.

Ron smiled and pulled her close. “I miss you already.” He said, holding her hand tightly.

“I’m not gonna die Ron, I’ll just live in another dormitory.”

“Yeah, with that nosy little ferret, like we hadn’t much trouble with that git.” said Ron bitterly. “I mean, it’s not the same without you in it.”

“I’ll always be there, promise.” Hermione gave a final smile and turned to leave.

“Can I have at least a hug?” Ron said then walked toward her and hugged her tightly.

“Potter! Weasley! Granger! Weasley! Longbottom!  Lovegood!” a voice shouted.

Ron and Hermione quickly parted when they saw professor Slughorn at the other end of the corridor.

“And may I ask what are you all doing here?” Professor Slughorn said as he comes near them.

“We were … we were just …” Neville started.

The portrait of the sneezing lady opened revealing Draco Malfoy inside it. He looked at all of them for a moment, catching Hermione’s eye.

“Its okay, Professor, Potter and his friends were just ah, visiting Granger.” He said without the slightest trace of lie in his cold voice.

“Very well, I must admit that all of you were very close friends. But Miss Granger, you are Head Girl; you shouldn’t go getting your friends out of bed.”

“It’s just for tonight, Professor.” She lied.

“Very well, very well.” He said, waving his hand. “Off to bed now, all of you, before I change my mind and take ten points from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.”

Ron and Hermione exchanged a glance before Ron turned heading to Gryffindor Tower.

Malfoy pulled Hermione inside and closed the portrait door.

“Thanks, Malfoy.” She said.

“Don’t mention it, Granger. To tell you the truth, you are Head Girl.” He pointed.

“I know that.” She said merely.

“Where have been, then?”

“Room of Requirement.”

“What’ve you all doing there at this hour?”

“It’s none of your business, Malfoy.”

“C’mon Granger, I’m only asking.”

She looked at his grey eyes for a moment, looking at the warmth she had never seen before in his eyes. Malfoy was smiling down at her, most unusual for him for she usually finds him insulting.

“I’m going to bed.” She said

“Goodnight.” Malfoy whispered as she closed the bedroom door.