Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji- Ciel&Sebastian

In this rp I'm playing the part of Sebastain Michaelis and My rp partner is playing Earl Ciel Phantomhive. This is only a short rp, If you have some feed back I'd like to hear, Please enjoy- Ad Char. 

Earl Ciel Phantomhive- Ciel sighed as he sat at his desk. How was he supposed to tell Sebastian, a demon, that he cared about him when he knew he was only food to him. He didn't notice his eye tear up and he wouldn't have noticed Sebastian if he was there either

Sebastain Michaelis- Sebastian was too busy taking care for the manor like his master had instructed him to do so. He tuck great pride in this tile and as long as his master was alive it would be the perfect no scratch, One hell of a butler.

Ciel Phantomhive- Ciel ran his hand through his hair still being lost in thought

Sebastain Michaelis- The Butler continued with his daily tasks without complaint and with perfection.

Ciel Phantomhive- Ciel laid back in his chair and closed his eyes.

Sebastain- Sebastian then looked at his pocket watch 'It is almost lunch time, I must prepare something for bocchan' he thought to himself.

Ciel Phantomhive-Ciel kept his eyes closed and was still lost in his thoughts

Sebastain- He then hurried off into the kitchen making sure that Bardroy hadn't destroyed it once again.

Ciel Phantomhive- Ciel opened his eyes because he was almost falling asleep

Sebastain- Sebastian then gathered the ingredients for today's meal.

Ciel Phantomhive- Ciel sat back up and looked at the paper

Sebastain- After he was done he put in on the manor's best china and made sure to do his Master some tea, Earl grey to be precise .

Ciel Phantomhive- Ciel flipped through the paper as he read it

Sebastain- After doing that he then put it on the trolley and knocked upon his Master's door.

Ciel Phantomhive- He looked at the door as he put the paper down "yes?"

Sebastain- "My lord your lunch and afternoon tea is ready" He replied

Ciel Phantomhive- Ciel nodded "alright, thank you"

Sebastain- The butler then entered "Today meal my lord is a freshly made soup made with the finest and freshest ingredients and the bread is freshly baked made from the best wheat" He bowed his head.

Ciel Phantomhive-"Very well then" The Earl replied

Sebastain- He then placed the food on his desk and then his tea as he bowed.