TWO

Disclaimer

I do not own The 100 but I do own mom!Grace
LMAO

✦

Grace Parker stares at the excessive amount of food in front of her uneasily. After scraping by with little to nothing and giving her rations off to some of the younger delinquents or injured ones, this much food was going to make her nauseous. She didn't even know where to start.

"Hey," a smooth, kind voice comes from behind her. Grace turns, squinting her eyes and taking in the boy behind her. He wasn't one her people, she knew this immediately. He had short brown hair and a wide smile. He seemed to be wearing a guard uniform as well. Immediate distrust fills the girl as she realizes this.

"Hi," Grace says, sort of unsure. "Did I do something wrong already? Listen, I'm sure whatever it was, it was Miller."

The boys brows furrow but the smile never seemed to leave his face. Right, Miller wasn't even out yet. That was always what Grace told Bellamy whenever he came over to speak with her back at their camp, seeing as how someone always blamed stuff on her and it was usually that beanie wearing brat. Grace ignores the jab it sends to her heart at the thought of the freckle faced boy. God, she missed him.

"No, no. You didn't do anything wrong. As for that Miller person, I have no idea," the boy says, then places his gaze on the buffet full of food. "I was just wondering if you needed any help."

An embarrassed blush makes its was onto her face. Had she really been taking so long? "Oh, uh, right. Thanks."

"No problem," the boy steps towards the table, pointing at something that looked like noodles. Grace wasn't sure. "It's pasta. It's good. Top it off with the red sauce in the bowl over there. You won't regret it."

"Thanks, again," Grace nods her head, starting to put some of the pasta on her plate and then heading over to where he said the red sauce was.

"I'm Isaac," the boy introduces himself, following after her. Grace nods.

"Grace."

"Uh, so, Grace, do you know why the rest of your people are staring at us?" Isaac asks, a smile on his face as he leant back on to the table containing the food, his eyes on her friends.

Grace turns to the table lined with her friends, noticing how they all watched her. They all glanced down at their plates and then back up at her. Were they all waiting for her to tell them it was okay? Max tilts his head to the side slightly, asking her the silent question.