chapter 1

No ones P.O.V

Today in Fiore it's a nice beautiful sunny day shining brightly down on the villagers along with the big happy smiles of theirs which also seems to brighten the village more. Now, how about we go see what the Fairy Tail guild is up to.

-At the guild-

The guild was being noisy which the villagers don't mind since they are always noisy, however some were worried because it wasn't the usual noise that they were used to hear. The constant bickering, magic being thrown, fighting and stuff breaking, no that wasn't what they heard, yes they heard the magic being thrown and some stuff breaking but they didn't hear the usual bickering that comes with the fight instead they heard the most hurtful words that some wished never existed which worried them.

No ones P.O.V.

"You are such a weakling!"

"I should never have brought you to fairy tail!"

"No one likes you!"

"Go die in a hole!"

"Weakling!"

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"Bitch!"

"Waste of space!"

"Get ou-" *slam* the guild doors open to show 2 guys with 1 sword each on their backs wearing black Shihakusho's (Garment of Dead Souls). The guild stops hitting the female mage with their magic, when they heard the doors being forcefully opened and slamming against the wall, to look at the people.

"Ichi, Shiro is that you?" Lucy asks, the said people nod making her smile before she runs to them and hugs them both in a tight embrace showing how much she had been missing them.

"Lu what happened?" Toshiro asked looking over Lucy's battered form from head to toe.

"Me playing weak" Lucy said before snapping her finger which changed into her captain clothes.

"Awe Luce you know I don't like it when you do that" Ichigo said pouting making Lucy giggle.

"Awe I'm sorry baby but I'm ok see no scratches or marks" she said before she kissed him and of course he kissed her back but someone just had to interrupt them.

"How did that weakling do that!?" A male guild member exclaimed angrily which also angered the rest of the guild members.

"He is so hot he can do way better than that weak slutty whore" a female guild member said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, at least I don't go around trying to get into guys pants girls" Lucy spat disgusted.

"And I'm not weak" she said as she took out 1 of her Zanpakutō's which has a white hilt with wings coming from the handle.

"Dance Tsuki Akari: show them your beauty" she said before a beautiful white dragon appears shining in the sun making her sparkle.

"Ah it's good to see you Lady Lucy and it's good to be back" Tsuki Akari said as she stretches her wings making everyone look at her in awe as the sun hits her scales perfectly (just imagine that she's sparkling).

"I agree Tsuki, it is nice to see you again" Lucy said softly with her bright smile that even rivals Tsuki Akari's beauty, she took out her other Zanpakutō which is a dark blueish purple colour also with wings coming from the handle.

"Rise Mayonaka: show them your darkness" Lucy said as her Zanpakutō changes into a beautiful purple dragon with blue patches on the outside of her wings and her stomach as the inside of her wings are a light green the same as her tail (sorry I'm  really bad at describing, just imagine that it's more feminine).

"Ah, Lady Lucy, sir Ichigo, sir Toshiro, it's good to you all again, how may I help you Lady Lu-" Mayonaka was cut of by a guild member.

"How did she do that? She's such a weakling!" A guild member exclaimed getting even more angry which also made everyone else more angry.

"She's probably their slave!" Someone shouted out making everyone start laughing at Lucy making her growl starting to get pissed at the guild members.

"Getsuga Tenshō/Soar Upon the Frozen Heavens" both Ichigo and Toshiro exclaimed. Ichigo's attack had sent the guild members into the wall as Toshiro's attack had freezed them while a white blinding beam had appeared out of Tsuki Akari's mouth hitting them, as a blueish purple beam escaped Mayonaka's mouth also hitting the guild.

"No one and we mean NO ONE calls my little sister/fiancé/master a weak, slut, whore, bitch or a slave!" The 4 shouted angrily.

"You don't need to worry about them now" Ichigo whispered into Lucy's ear and kissed her forehead making her smile up at him.

"Thank you" she whispered as he smiles softly at her, a soft smile he only keeps for her.

"May, Akari, can you both undo those ropes that are around them please?" Lucy asked kindly getting a nod from the 2 beautiful dragons before they do what they were told. Ichigo and Toshiro both sat on a seat as Lucy stretches her limbs hearing the satisfying pop from them making her sigh in satisfaction.

"Lu-chan, so is that how you managed to beat master, Gildarts, Mira, Laxus and the thunder god tribe?!" Levy exclaimed which Ichigo and Toshiro nods to as everyone (her true friends if you don't know look at the description also yes Gildarts is there) jumps onto Lucy hugging her, luckily Ichigo quickly flash stepped behind her and caught her before she could fall to the ground.

"Careful Luce" Ichigo said.

"Lulu, you liar! You told us that you didn't have a boyfriend, let alone a fiancé!" Mira said pouting making Lucy sweat drop before giggling nervously.

"Sorry Mira, I thought that you would stop talking about boys but you kept trying to pair me up with these annoying fairy's that's why I kept saying 'yuck'. Anyway, who wants to know how me and Ichigo met?" Lucy said as everyone let's her go and she sits on Ichigo's lap as everyone (her friends and yes also the boys) sat on the floor in front of Lucy, Ichigo and Toshiro waiting for the story as the 2 dragons laid around the group protectively.

The end, I hope you like this version more than my old 1. Please tell me what you think of this chapter and I'll also be fixing my other chapters. Lots of love, Nashi😘😘😘💜💜💜