Getting taken away to a new home

Hello my name is Kate Marie Samuel.  I am 11 years old and been moving around a lot house to house.  It's strange when you have to move house to house and not knowing if you get to stay there.  One afternoon a car showed up while the kiddos are playing outside.  They called her name to get in the car.  She just ran away but she was not fast enough.  The two guys grabbed her and took her into the car and drove away.
They introduce themselves to the children.  They said said hi my name is Allen and you don't need to be scared we won't hurt you.  The other guy said well I'm Aiden and Allen is my older brother don't worry you will have fun here.  There will be other kids there and a lot of fun things to do.
What is your name child.  She didn't say a word to the two guys because she doesn't like strangers.  Plus she is very shy and softly said Kate. Well Kate you don't need to feel so shy because you will be fine ok. It been 30 mins sence I got in to the car.. So Kate how old are you.  She looks up at Aidan and said 11 years old. Wow 11 years old hua. Yes I am and how old are you two?  Well I'm 2 years older then Allen.  So how old are you??  I'm 27 years old.  Kate we are here look to you right.  She sees a beautful house.