Have A Little Faith- An X-Factor Fan Fiction.

Prologue:

"Things will work out baby, you just gotta have a little faith."

I smiled faintly as I looked to my boyfriend, Harry. At least he has been here to support me through everything that's happened. I'm assuming you're a little confused. Well.. it all started with me and my friends wanting to become famous.

We all really wanted to become famous, so we auditioned as a group on The X-Factor. Turns out we were pretty damn good. We met so many famous people, the only one I cared about though was One Direction. They were my favourite band and I had loved them for 3 years. I was lucky enough to meet them and I got along so well with them and we all became best friends. Another of my best friends, who was also in the band, called Ashlee, ended up hooking up with Louis in a game of truth or dare. I fell in love with Harry the moment we met and luckily the feelings were mutral. The X-Factor was an amazing experience for us, and we were so confinced we would win since we didn't get in the bottom two once. Boy, were we wrong.

"The contestants that won't be going through to the grand final are.. The Girls Nextdoor. I'm sorry guys, but your journey ends here."

I was pretty sure I could've just died right there. We were over. We had come fifth in the competition and we didn't know what would happen next. As we packed our bags and left the Judge's Houses, Simon, our mentor, called us back to his office.

"You girls can all sing, don't get me wrong, but I only want to work with one of you. Dione."

Me? Why me? Why not Ashlee or Gemma or Rose? Why me? Was I that good?

"So the group has to spilt up?"

"It's fine, I didn't wanna be in a band."

"Me neither."

"Yeah, let's just go."

Before I knew it, it was just me and I was signing several contracts. I was going to become a star, but not how I thought I would.

And it wasnt just us that were divided, it divided the boys too. Louis left for our hometown with Ashlee and Liam, Niall and Zayn went back to England with Gemma and Rose to take them away from things. It was only me and Harry now. What had I done? I had divided the world's biggest boy band. and I had lost my best friends in the world, because of a little career. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They promised each other no matter what happened, they would stick together. Now they had divided themselves and their best friends. It was all her fault. She knew she had to do something, and she was determined to make everything better than it was before.