Chapter 3

All characters belong to Stephanie Meyer. I do not own anything except for the characters that I make up!

Chapter 3:

We ended up leaving for hunting in a few short minutes.

Once alice found a suitable spot for us to "set up camp" we set off hunting.

"Bella Love, do you wanna go this way with me? I think i smell mountain lion over there." Edward asked me... I think that he wanted something else then to hunt. but i wasn't sure what yet.

"Sure... let's go. What about Ness?" I asked... trying to change the subject.

"She's with Alice and Rose.... She's fine." He stated

"Okay... then let's go" I replied, and with that, we were off.

Once we were out of earshot I heard Edward slow down, so I did as well.

"Bella?" he asked. I already knew what he was going to ask me.

"yes?" I replied smoothly

"why have you been so distant lately? It's almost like your worried about something... Are you okay?"

"I've just been so worried about Ness! She is growing up so fast and I'm afraid that one day we might lose her. And she won't be our little baby girl anymore!" I told him. The look on his face was almost the same as mine... Worried.

"Bella, you know she will always ALWAYS be our baby girl... That can never be lost. As for losing her, we aren't... We're just sharing her with someone else."

"I don't want to share though. I want to keep her all to myself... I know that it is selfish but it is almost like she was just learning to walk yesterday."

"I know love. But everyone grows up someday!"

"I guess... Hey do you smell that?" I asked, changing the subject for the second time today.

"yes I do love" he said, playing along

I closed my eyes and started using my senses to distinguish where the smell was coming from.

"2 mountain lions... Due south... One by the river... Another up the tree above. I call that one!"

He laughed. And we were off on our hunt.

Authors note:

Hey guys... Sorry it is so short and sorry for the long wait on chapter 3. But I have been very busy lately and have not had time... Please vote!

P.S.

Please feel free to comment your opinion and let me know if I should add any special events or fix any mistakes that I have made! Your opinion matters to me!

Thanks guys!!!