LET HER GO

A/N: Sarreh for prolonging and extending my update for this story. Mihihihi! Thank you for adding this on your RL. Enjoy reading. Don't forget to leave comments. I'm rooting for comments. Jk!

PS: For the meantime please do bear with errors. I haven't proof read this. Mobile mode eh! Teeheehee. ~

-preciousinvader

************************************

LET HER GO

HASSLE

Walking along the Rizal Hall, I get to see students striding to their own destinations. Some were too busy prating. And some were plastered with their poker faces.

Looking around, I realized I should be fast by now. I might be late for the Men's Football try out. Though the university field isn't that far from this building, I must hurry. I don't want to make a bad first impression in the football coaching staff.

I straddled fast.

Bogsh.

"What the fuck," I chattered.

I was hit by a ball. A football ball exactly! Seriously? Destiny are you trying to make fun of me?

"I'm sorry bro. I didn't intend to hit you by this," said a guy while picking up the ball.

He's wearing a GDLMU Jersey. What is he wearing? That's the university jersey for football players.

Fuck! He is the guy in the cafeteria, isn't he?

I just stared him, showing off my poker face.

"We were just fooling around with my football teammates. Actually we were off to the field. I'm really sorry, bro," he apologized again.

Fuck! I really wanted to kill this jerk.

Who does he think of himself to flirt with Time?

Damn! He doesn't have the right to do such!

I don't care about his hitting on me.

What has registered my mind now is the moment he had with Time. I remembered that cafeteria incident where he pinched Time's cheeks. Are they together? Are they dating?

I really wanted to punch him hard.

Seeing his face now, I'm really pissed to death.

I don't like his guts.

I knew it. He really likes Time. And damn, I hate the idea that Time starts to like him too.

I just can't endure seeing them together.

"Ivan let's go. Coach would be mad if we're late again," a tall tanned guy exclaimed irritatingly.

No I won't let this pass.

I punched this Ivan on the face.

He was surprised.

I kept on punching him.

I kicked him.

Again, he was taken aback.

I continue punching and kicking him.

He's hard to beat, though.

He always returned the favor.

He keeps on fighting. He punched me hard too.

I was caught off guard when he did give me a flying kick.