Home YES!

As we appeared back on Earth we scattered. After a hour or so we found each again but we still didn't no where the lorax was. Then darren said something surprising " I have not been completely honest with you guys, there is a group of people on earth that fights against lucess' army and they have the elemental abilities and they got it when a space storm hit earth and they named themselves after the storm, they are the supernova and you are all part of them!"

We gasped and said " How can we be we have no abilities."

"Haha!! That is what you feel but you do your friend kellon there has fire, you saw what he did with the gun and justin, you have air and most likely water also but I don't know what the rest of you have yet but we will find out."

"Fine but how will we find out?"

"We find the supernova and ask and I am sure they will want you to join them because there is a war coming so here we go. The supernova hideout is through what is known as the Orpheus door in Times Square, so shall we go?"

We all agreed to go and we left. Within 2hrs we were outside time square and as opened the door by pushing the rocks we saw..............

...........A dark room, small like an elevator. It had lights on the ceiling and a sign saying..........elevator?

" This is an elevator?" I asked as darren nodded. He gestured for us to enter and to prove it safe he went first. We all entered reluctantly, well at least  some of us did, stephanie and saleem weren't reluctant but joshua and I were because we had to carry kellon. As we entered the door slamed shut  and we were stuck in the dark elevator for what seemed like hours as the elevator slid slowly downwards.

As it opened up some time later we saw a large room with at least a dozen doors along the walls.Then I saw the paper stand, I grabbed it up and checked the date, I thanked God it was still the same day we left. I was so caught up I didn't realize someone approched us but i realized when he said " We have been expecting you."