Chapter One

Hello!! Just a quick little note before we start this off. I am roughly new to writing stories. I would appreciate it if those who read my story, point out my mistakes and help me improve my writing skills. Here is how the three friends met. Enjoy!

••

Roughly around ten years ago, William or known as Will, had been playing outside his house with his friends. All around the ages of seven, eight and nine. They were all enjoying the fresh air and the summer sun when they noticed a moving truck pull into the empty house next door.

Will had been living in Colonial Woods for his entire life and that house had been empty since he can remember.

An older man had gotten out of the truck, when a black SUV had pulled in behind the truck. The older man looking upon the house with a smile. A women, assuming his wife, gotten out of the black SUV, and stood next to the male. They looked at one another with a smile on their face as two younger children, one smaller than the other, got out of the SUV.

The boy stood talker than the girl, pushing her out of his way, sticking his tongue at her, "I call dibs on the biggest room." The girl whinnied to her parents, before following her brother inside, yelling.

The parents both laughed, making their way into their new home.

Will looked at his friends, then bolted into his own home, telling his parents the interesting news.

••

The little girl had let out a high pitched scream when her brother had tripped her up the stairs, "Archie!" Charolette had been fed up with her older brothers stupid games. He has been picking on her since she had started to walk.

"Ha! Loser!" Archie laughed has he saw his sister at the bottom of the stairs, due to her slipping. He ran down the hall, finding the room he wanted. Archie had spotted the biggest room at the end of the hall.

It has three windows, a decent size closest, even though he doesn't own much of clothes. He shouted, "I call this room!" as he heard foot steps in the hall. His mother smiled and looked at her husband. "Arch, we ready picked out the rooms." Archie looked at them confused and crossed his arms.

"I want this room!" he stomped his foot. Charolette appeared behind her mother, barely being able to see her annoying brother. Archie spotted his sister and she stuck her tongue out. He ran at her, but unable to reach her when his mother stopped him. Charolette ran down the hall, nervous.

"Come, let me show you, your room Arch" his mother spoke softly, leading him to another room. The second bedroom down the hall, two windows and a smaller closet. Arch huffed and crossed his arms again. The room looked bigger without any of his things. He stomped around the room, thinking of where he would put everything.

Charolette had made her way into the first bedroom off the hall and was hiding in the closest from her brother. Her father had walked in, "its clear." She had made her way, slowly, out of the closest looking at her father. "This is your room, sweetie" he had told her, putting his hand on her head, rubbing it playfully.

Her room also has two windows and a smaller closest, from the first bedroom they had looked at. She walked around the room, as Archie, thinking of where everything will go.

••

William was so excited to tell his parents the interesting news, when he ran into the house, they looked at him as if it were an emergency. "Guess what!?" he shouted.

"What?" questioned his father, has he refocused his attention to the T.V.

"Someone moved in next door!!" Will was excited, he had always been the one to make friends with anyone. He loved to interact with others.