33) You're a bet (Part 2- Calum/PG)

You were now on the U.S leg of the Where We Are tour and you ended up getting a bug. Although you were sick and you told Calum to stay away from you, Calum was being stubborn and wouldn't leave your side. "Cal, please stay away from me! You're going to get sick and you won't be able to play." You whined, in a hoarse tone, before you went into a coughing fit. Calum looked at you, with worry in his eyes. Once you reassured him that you were okay, Calum shrugged. "Baby, I don't care if you're sick. I'm your boyfriend and I love you. I'm taking car of you and that's final." Calum replied. You let out a loud and dramatic sigh, before you buried your head into Calum's guy and screamed. Calum tensed up before he chuckled and stroked your hair. "Yes babe, I know. Let it all out and maybe you'll be able to get some sleep."
After a while, you finally fell asleep; but you could still hear voices muffled in the background. "Hey Cal, how's she doing?" Someone asked. By the sound of their footsteps, you could hear the person had just entered the bus. "Hey Ash, she's doing pretty good. She's finally asleep!" Ashton laughed, "Well that's good! That girl needs some sleep." You could feel Calum smiling down at you. "Yea, my poor baby!" Calum whined, before he leaned down and kissed you on the temple. "You really love her, don't you?" You could make that voice out as Luke. You could feel Calum's stare on you, "I do. I really do, even if that stupid bet was a year ago. This girl has my heart."
"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), wake up!" Calum exclaimed as he shook you. Your body stored around a few times, before your eyes finally opened. "Cal." You whispered wearily, as your eyes welled up with tears. Calum's face dropped and he pulled you into his arms and started stroking your hair. "Shh, it was just a dream baby." He told you. You shook your head against Calum's chest. "You wanna talk about it?" Calum asked. You nodded your head before you pulled away. Calum gave you a reassuring smile and wiped away your tears. "I had a dream that you left me." You said softly. Calum shook his head, "No baby, no. I will only leave if you want me to leave." You sniffled and buried your head into Calum's chest. "But I was a bet though." Calum started stroking your hair again. "You heard about that?" He asked calmly. You nodded your head. "Yes, but if you be completely honest with me, I not be mad. What exactly was the bet?" Calum sighed and leaned back into the couch. "Well Michael and I were hanging out with a few girls, when we decided to play truth or dare. Michael dared me to ask you out. So when you hung out with the bus and I, a few days after I ran into you at the store, I started falling for you hardcore. I never acted like I liked you, I never felt like I was trapped in this relationship, nor do I lie when I tell you that I love you." Silence filled the rom, before you leaned in and gently placed your lips onto Calum's. "I love you Cal." You whispered with a smile. "I can see how much you love me in your eyes everyday. But right now, I see you're scared. You're scared that I'm mad about the bet and that I want to leave, aren't you?" Calum slowly nodded his head, tears were filling his yes. "Well there's no need for that, because I'm not leaving unless you want me to leave." Calum laughed and pulled you away from his chest. "Well I guess neither of us are leaving for a long time." He replied, before he crashed his lips onto yours.