She cut my wrists, I slit her throat [Part 2]

I smiled as the clock changed to 12:00 AM. I slowly got up, stopping as the floor creaked under my feet. I creaked the door open and peeked my head out. My parents door was open, revealing them sound asleep. I checked my little brother's room and he was asleep too. I creeped down the stairs and unlocked my dad's gun compartment. I smiled as I hungrily stared at the gun before picking it up. I closed the gun case and as quietly as I could, open the door and exit the house.

I slipped the gun into my scarf and wrapped the scarf into my purse. I walked in the silent darkness to my car. I started it up and zoomed off. I couldn't believe it. All those times that Allison hurt me...this was pay back. Forever and for good. I knew I would get caught. I knew I would have punishment. But what do I have to lose? If Allison's dead, I'm happy. I drove a few more minutes when her house came into view. It was a beautiful white mansion. Her room was on the bottom floor. And tonight, her parent's were away. I had eavesdropped her conversation. She and her crew were going to have a sleepover instead of a party.

I came to a stop a block away from her house. I silently crept through the bushes and walked up the path to her house. The light flickered on again and I saw figures in the window. I crouched down and crawled along the ground till I reached her back door.

It was open.

I silently opened it and lightly shut it behind me. They were laughing and listening to the song "Baby" by Justin Bieber. I almost barfed hearing his voice. I slowly approached the door and let myself look in. They were dancing around stupidly and Allison was jumping on her bed. My heart felt empty. I wish I had that...but for them it would all end. I turned off the lights as I jumped in and started firing at them. Screams rang through my ears and I heard their bodies drop to the floor. I flicked back on the lights and saw Allison trembling on the floor.

"G-Grace?" She squeked.

I looked down at her and smiled. I petted her soft hair and her scared eyes widened.

"Allison, who said looks couldn't kill?" I whispered before putting the gun to her head and firing.

Blood seeped down her hair, coating it like frosting on cake. I ran my fingers through her soaked hair and wiped it on her arms and legs. I blew her a kiss and walked out. I heard police sirens and cackled. They burst through the door and saw me holding the gun, my hands soaked with blood.

"What did you do?!" A man screamed at me.

I licked my fingers and smiled.

"Take me away." I said cooley.

"What did you do?!" He demanded again. I sighed.

"I just killed the worst thing in my life. Now please, take me away." I said and they shuddered.

I smiled a wide smile as they shoved me into the car. It was done. It was finished. And finally my personal hell was gone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oooo scary!!

So what did you think? Stunk or rocked?! Or maybe in between?

Also please send me a Personal Message or something if you want me to do a "sequel" which shows how her fam reacts and what she says to the judge and when they question her!!

And I love compliments and I accept critism soo yaa!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3