From The Moment I Met You

This is a Fanfic about a girl, Ellie, who started off as just a fan who never expected her life to be turned upside down at the hands of Niall Horan. Not only is her life full of new drama that she may not be able to handle, but when her best friend Haley finds out a weird connection she has to Liam Payne, things can only get more confusing. And what would happen if just when Ellie thinks her life is going perfect, an old friend of Niall's comes into town? Madison may have an innocent face to Niall but Ellie sees the truth. The question is, will Niall believe Ellie, the girl he thinks he loves, or Madison, his best friend since before he can remember? Then Zayn comes in and everything goes complety out of the ordinary. Does he have a secret about him and Perrie? How they really got together? What if they are hiding something that could just maybe put them in jail? In the midst of all this drama, Louis introduces Harry to Eleanor's friend Rose. Harry and Rose may like each other but what if Harry is not quite committed enough for a real relationship? Especially when Rose needs him most. And is Eleanor hiding something from Louis? Something that may make Louis rethink their entire relationship? If the boys of One Direction thought becoming famous would change their lives forever, they had no idea what was in for them when Haley and Ellie went to one of their concerts changing their lives forever.