Life As Athena

"Please  for my unborn child just let us go!"
"Ohh Delilah I'm sorry but I can't my hands are tide what must be done must be done now take her and assassinate her. "
"Please don't do this please"!
" ohh Delilah how do you have to be so good but none of this would have happened if you chose me but instead you chose him so now suffer the consequences I'm dreadfully sorry that it had to end up this way take her away.
NO NO AARON DON'T DO THIS NOOO!!!! "
22 years later
If you haven't guessed by now my name is Athena my life was perfect for me. I was a regular 19 years old and I had a mom a dad an 8 years old brother life was average. I've been up to nothing recently all I do is sleep eat and school stuff and volunteer and do anything on regular 19 years old dude just to get their life on board.
7:00 Am
"WHAT THE HELL!? I jumped looking around and noticing that there was just my alarm clock signaling for me to get up to go to school fudge it's morning. It felt like I was just sleeping 5 minutes ago and I have to wake up I hate Mondays with a passion the one thing that gets me is how how some people have the energy to be so excited it's Monday morning for God sake geez. I grumpy got out of bed and went to my washroom to freshen up
Today was nothing special so I just wore anything

 I grumpy got out of bed and went to my washroom to freshen upToday was nothing special so I just wore anything

I saw on my closet ripped jeans and a nice top and I'm out. Don't even ask about breakfast I was already too late as it is as I was
walking through the school's hallway I never seem to fit into the schools pyramid the lowest people on the pyramid are your nerds, geeks, game lovers, I don't even know what to call them they don't take showers I guess you can call them your eco geeks, moving up you have your nerdy Asians, Cool Asians, and your musicians, building up you have your cheerleaders, Preps, mascots, and on the top of the pyramid you have none other than your annoying jocks, you name it football and basketball most popular sports in the damn ass School the rest of the other Sports for course are lame which I think is rude because they all have their ups and downs, but why do I get to talk I'm not even to a group going on then you have your spoiled daddy's little girl Rich bitch the queen of the pyramid. Calling her Regina George is being nice she's like- how do I explain this I just put in a really easy way she's ten times worse than Regina George and the thing is she can't stand it when someone is a little bit better than her in something anything. She just hates it she's your typical spoiled, backstabbing, sluttie daddy's little girl bitch yeah. Her name is Belle which is ironic because the meaning of Belle in French means Beauty trust me there's nothing "beautiful" about her not in the inside or the outside especially with not with all of her butt implants Botox face and all that work done. Damnit she makes Kim Kardashian look good with her 100% plastic doll looking self everybody wants to be her friend. I don't get it I don't see nothing worth being her friend I bet she can't do anything not brush her own damn teeth she's talk to me before and damn is like last week's chop suey. I'm not a hater I'm a truer if that makes sense MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!!!! as I heard that Screech I jumped out of my thoughts into the present. "Ohh it's you, what do you want now Bella? I said clearly annoyed.
" look I just want to remind you that prom is coming up and I'm going to win".
I looked at her utterly confused I replied "soooo why should I care if you're going to win or not usually prom queen ghost to the person who's the nicest, and who supports school spirit you know all the things you're not." "And please for future reference next time you don't have anything good to tell me please just don't talk to me you sounded really stupid and the sad thing is you let your stupidity get to you". I don't know where the fuck is energy was coming from but I was not letting it go.
" oh my gosh guys look who still mad about me stealing her so-called best friend which is my boyfriend we're the perfect couple and you'll never get in the way of that okay" she replied with her hands signaling okay like I cared. Out of nowhere I just burst out of laughter it all makes sense now she thinks that I still have feelings for that bastard oh gosh Bell the things you will do you're a shame Humanity girls even.
"What is so funny?"
" the fact that you think I have feelings for your bastard looking boyfriend girl please who by the way is my ex best friend". Before she could reply with her stupidness I walked away because I was not feeling it today I was feeling myself not her.
The day went on as usual I did my shit and of course got shity homework going to my locker to grab my stuff and head out home.
I walked as usual home a few minutes later I got home and it felt so empty as I walked around and dropped my stuff on my bedroom floor and went to the shower and put on my comfy clothing sweatpants and a top.