It Begins

CASS POV
Hi guys I'm Cassidy Laufer!! Yes I am the twin to Kyla Laufer.. I'm also sister to Jaden and Soph!! Here's a little about me ..... My favorite color is Teal , Cyan, and Aqua , I am 5"4 , I have two dogs named Malibu and Pixie ( both French Bulldogs) , I'm a famous singer and actor.. I live in Los Angeles, I like to roller skate , bake, ice skate and play hockey. That's all about me . So right now I'm headed to the airport to fly home to Cali because I have been on tour for five months. Once I got to the airport, I went to my private jet, after I greeted some fans ofc. After two hours , I was finally home!!! I walked out of my jet to see my family.! "KYYY" , I said while I ran to her. I hugged her as tight as I could!! I missed my bestie!!! "C, I missed you " , she said hugging me tighter. I hugged my other sister
Soph who is also my bestie. I hugged my Mom, Dad and bro then we left to home. Once we got home I went to my room and unpacked. "Hey Cass?", Ky asked as she came in my room . "Yeah", I said. " Me and Soph are going to our friends the G's house and we want you to meet them . They are one of your biggest fans." "OK anything for fans", I said. I changed out of my sweatpants and t shirt into light ripped jeans and a flowy dressy kinda shirt. I went downstairs to see Ky and Soph waiting for me. "Leggo", Soph said and we we're off. We arrived to this house that was a one story. Ky walked up to the door and rung the bell.
GUS POV
I was playing COD with my brothers when someone rung the bell. I wonder who that would be? It can't be Trin she's already here. Gil got up and opened the door. He just stood there frozen. One by one my brothers went to the door and froze. I finally got up and went to the door. "Guys it just Ky and - " , then I froze. Standing at our door was the one and only Cassidy Laufer. We we're all huge fans of her. "Hey guys this is Cass , our sister. " said Ky. I knew she had a twin but I didn't know it was the Cassidy Laufer. "Hi I'm Grayson" "I'm Gil" "I'm Gator" "I'm Gordy" "I'm Trin" , said my brothers and Trin. She looked at me. "I'm .....uh....ummm.. Grapes..uh ..no I'm" , I looked at my brothers for help "Try Gus", Gray said. "Gus yeah Gus." She giggled, "hi Gus." I just stood there blushing. She walked up and kissed my cheek.
Cass POV
I walked up to Gus and kissed his cheek. "Your cute", I said and walked outside where Ky was leaving him blushing. The rest of the day was filled with a pool party , then a sleepover/movie party.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

3 months later
Gus and Cass are inseparable!! They do everything together

Cass POV
The De St Jeor's were having a pool party and a barbecue party!!! They invited our family to come along with the Lynchs . I got dressed in bikini and my cover up. I slipped on my black sandals and went downstairs.

 I slipped on my black sandals and went downstairs

When I got downstairs I saw that everyone was ready!! I grabbed Pixie and Malibu and walked out the door

When I got downstairs I saw that everyone was ready!! I grabbed Pixie and Malibu and walked out the door. We headed to the De St Jeor's. When we got to the G's and we saw everyone was there !! We walked to the backyard to see the Lynch's and the G's ,but no Gus. Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "You look...spiffy today." , Gus said. "Thanks cutie" , I said. The Dads started the grill. The guys got in the pool . The girls started tanning. I pulled off my cover up and sat on my lawn chair. A few minutes later , someone tapped on my shoulder. "Hmm?" , I mumbled. "Gus is staring at you." , Vanni said. "No way.", I said. "Yep,look",she said and laid back down. I looked and my eyes met Gus's. He really was staring at me. All the girls knew I had a crush on him. I smiled and waved at him causing him to blush. I laid back down and ten seconds later heels clicking. "Gussy", a high pitch voice said. We all turned to see........
--------------------------------_____________
Cliffhanger!!! Who was this mysterious voice? Guess u have to wait and see.... Hope you guys enjoy my first ever book... Love y'all keep being u
--- That Gus Girl