-four-

"hyung stop teasing me."

jimin's whine caught yoongi off guard. he looked away from the tv and frowned, "what do you mean jiminie?"

"the way you keep-" jimin paused to think of what to say, "-the way you keep licking your lips and scrunching up your nose and being you!"

did he really notice all that? yoongi thought and replied, "i'm sorry jiminie, i guess those are just habits.."

"no no, don't be sorry yoongi-hyung. it's just that if you keep doing these things.. i won't be able to control myself." jimin said quietly, which led him to receive a choked cough in response from yoongi.

does he mean what i think he means? yoongi swallowed slowly and opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by the feeling of jimin's small hand on his thigh. yoongi let out a tiny moan unintentionally and jimin groaned in response.

w-what is jimin doing? "jiminie?"

"shh hyung-" jimin said and slid his hand further up yoongi's leg, reaching his sweatpants waistband.

yoongi's eyes widened and he instinctively grabbed jimin's wrist, attempting to pull his hand away.

"do you not like what i'm doing?" jimin asked politely. yoongi looked at jimin innocently, causing jimin to smirk, and said, "no, i-i do.."

"good, babyboy." jimin whispered and pulled yoongi up onto his lap, having him looking down at him.

it was weird to yoongi for jimin to be so dominant, because he was almost always shy and sensitive. even though yoongi had never actually topped before in a relationship, he wasn't really expecting jimin to fill that role.

jimin looked up at yoongi and realized he was thinking about something, "hyung you're so cute when you're focused like that."

yoongi blushed and looked away but jimin turned his his head back and pulled him down to kiss him.

yoongi melted into the kiss and leaned in as close as he could get without having their noses hit each other.

the younger boy put everything he had into the kiss and was met with equal force from yoongi. jimin ran his hands up yoongi's chest and grabbed his shoulders, roughly pushing him down onto his back on the couch, causing the older to let out a breathy moan.

"moan for me more babyboy, you sound beautiful." jimin half whispered half growled. yoongi swallowed out of nervousness and looked away swiftly.

"no. look at me please hyung.. you're so pretty." jimin whined. pretty, huh, i haven't been called that before..

yoongi glanced up at jimin and saw that his face had lots of emotions. lust.. hunger.. and is that- could that be love?

"why don't you take a picture hyung, it'll last longer." jimin winked at the older boy, causing him to blush. how does he do this to me..

jimin took a deep breath before grabbing the hem of yoongi's soft white t-shirt, beginning to pull it over the older's head. "j-jiminie." yoongi whined softly.

"do you want me to take off mine first babyboy?" jimin asked, which led the older's face to turn red while nodding.

jimin removed his hands from yoongi's lower abdomen and instead moved them to his and swiftly removed the fabric, revealing his tan and toned chest.