Ride on🏍

I still can't BELIEVE it! :O My heart was still racing like CRAZY! 😮About earlier as we kissed at Crazy Burger. It's like the time just stopped. After that, I gawk at Brandon while blushing as he gave me a shy smile in return while scratching his side neck as he looked away. Then, we continue to eat spaghetti together in silence.

After that, I used the napkin to wipe my mouth. "So, Brandon where are we going after this?" I asked as I looked at him. "Well Nikki, could you wait for me outside for a while?" Brandon raised his eyebrows slightly and leaned in closer as he said. "Alright then." I smiled. "Cool, you'll find out soon." Brandon casually brushed off his bangs as he flashed me his crooked smile. I nodded as I looked away and nervously nibbled my lips upon his gesture.

OMG! My heart❤ could explode💣 anytime! I returned a quick glance at Brandon. He seemed to have noticed me as he stared at me while his head tilted aside while he's twirling the glass of grape wine. Our eyes locked. Then we smile, blush and stare for what seemed like FOREVER and EVER!♡ :)

I waited outside for a while. Later, *Boom, Voom* The sound of a motorcycle engine echoed into my ears. Then the motorcycle🏍 raced swiftly as it slide and slant while moving right before my eyes as it cuts through the air which sets my hair flying. As I was busy adjusting my hair, the motorcycle stopped.

I looked up and saw a young man in black and and some red stripes motorcycle suit. He stepped out and tossed his helmet aside as he shaked his head which made his shaggy hair slightly neater. "Yo Nikki." He winked ;) at me! It's Brandon! :) ♡

My heart ALMOST stopped!♡ I could feel my cheeks turned hotter profusely and my heart started beating like MAD in a heartbeat as Brandon looked straight at me without any signs of turning away. He walked towards me while he draped his jacket over his shoulder nonchalantly as he held his gaze at me.
OMG! Brandon is so COOL!☆ "Nikki..." Brandon took a deep breath as he leaned in and whispered into my ears. "Ah..." I responded as his breath kinda tickled my ears as I jumped a little.

"Thanks for waiting." Brandon chuckled a little as he watched my reaction. "No problem." I replied stiffly smiling awkwardly. "You're kinda cute.. Do you know that?" he cupped my cheeks with both of his hands nonchalantly. Oh no, if this goes on my heart cannot stand it! "Nikki, ride on shall we?" Brandon lifted out his hand towards me. My HEART was dancing blissfully as I smiled and grabbed on his hand firmly.

Brandon gently puts on the helmet for me as our shoulders brushed slightly. I sat behind Brandon on the motorcycle. "Hold tight, Nikki." Brandon said. "Okay." I timidly reached out and hold the handle behind at the side. "..." Brandon turned his head to the side to looked at me with his corner of his eyes. He looked like he wanted to say something with some hesitant Did I hold incorrectly?

Then, *boom, voom* The engine started and the motorcycle started speeding. WOW! I could feel the wind enveloped me. It's so windy that my clothes were shifting and moving back and forth rapidly as we rode through. It's so refreshing! The scenery passed by so quickly.

I contemplated Brandon's back as we rode through. "Woah!" My eyes widened as the motorcycle halted. OMG! It's so abrupt that I let go of the handle. My forehead leaned against his back and my hands wrapped around his waist tightly. OMG! My HEART was skipping crazily!♡ I squeezed my eyes shut. It's like I'm having a roller coaster syndrome or something. Ah! I screamed in my head so no one else heard it but me :

It feels like time just stopped as the traffic light turned red. I could feel Brandon back stiffen a bit upon my sudden grip. Brandon looked at the rear view mirror as he stared at my reflection. "Hey... Nikki are you alright? I'm sorry about earlier." Brandon asked with concern. "I'm okay, oh...sorry." I realised what I've done and shifted my head away and let go quickly in frantic.

Just then, "It's fine, you can stay still." Brandon caught my hands and gently placed them around his waist. "Oh..." I blushed profusely by his gesture. The motorcycle started racing again. *After a while* "Here we are." Brandon said. We arrived at a concert hall.

"Watch and wait here." Brandon rushed up to the stage as the crowd watched in anticipation. Brandon pulled the microphone on the long stand as it slant slide towards his lips. Brandon took a look at me in the crowd as he smiled at me. Then he mouthed two words.

"Watch me." I stared at his lips movement as I smiled shyly. The band started playing and Brandon began singing 👨‍🎤🎶while holding his gaze at me. Wow! Brandon sounded so husky🎵🎼♡ All eyes are on him as the spotlight shone over him. Brandon was so shiny and engrossed in his song. I'm so mesmerised by his performance🎤.

After his performance, Brandon threw a stalk of red rose from the stage. The crowd cheered. As I watched the rose landed in midair, I unconsciously try and caught it in my hands! OMG! Brandon walked down the stage towards me. "Nikki..." Brandon gave me a slight bow as he held out one of his hands towards me. I held his hand with a smile as we walked up on stage together. *Music started*

We took our microphones and started singing👨‍🎤👩‍🎤🎙 while facing each other

We took our microphones and started singing👨‍🎤👩‍🎤🎙 while facing each other. We locked eyes, smile and sing for what seemed like FOREVER and EVER!♡

*Next song* I sat on top of the piano🎹 while Brandon played and sang. We gazed and sang to each other as we leaned in closer and closer as the song reached its chorus. By the end of the song, we leaned in for a KISS💋♡ as the confetti began fluttering and the crowd cheered. I'm such a dork! :P

I hope you enjoy reading :)
Thank you! :)