Pleasure and Punishment

Aeon P.O.V

I made sure that Aeri's clothes were straight and correctly buttoned, as our outfits matched while also clashing. Our outfits were Ivory and soft greys with pearlescent buttons that went up from the sash at my waist to my collarbone, ending in a large, soft grey bow that hung over my chest. In contrast, Aeri's buttons went up from the grey sash with a bow over the hips and up to the back of the neck. Small balloon shorts that ended with a tight stretchy dark grey material hugged her upper thighs. The coattails hung to her knees in the back and very light grey tights covered her legs with large loose dark grey boots with wide necks and large tongues that splayed over the shoe pouted under strings that wound around, under and over the tongue to end in a large ribboned bow at her ankle. Material ended at her shoulders but began again at her elbows to end in fingerless gloves. She was adorable, and I couldn't wait to undress her or watch her be undressed later.

My own outfit had long flowing sleeves that tightened only at the wrist, leaving all else to float about. The sash ended in ribbons that weaved through sewn openings in the breaches on the left to end in a bow just above the knee where the breeches ended. The same tights and boots also encompassed my legs and feet. I quickly threaded small bows strategically within her fluffy hair with only one large one tying my own long tresses back. Small ringlets fell from the tie to fall brazenly about my sharp face. 

While both twins, we considered ourselves more one gender than the other, though we both carried the same equipment. Aeri, though more boyish-looking, was definitely more feminine in personality and actions- also preferring to be mentioned as 'her'; myself, being more poised in female aspects, donned more masculine tendencies. I would have been put out if it was Aeri that was an inch and a centimeter or two taller, but luckily I am the taller of us two, though her fluffy hair makes it often hard to tell any height difference.

I nodded, turning Aeri to the floor to ceiling set of mobile mirrors, You look lovely; perfect.

Aeri turned to face me, a small kitten-like smile, Only you can make me so.

It is extremely rare for twins to be born to vampire parents; almost unheard of for them to survive together, and lucky enough for one to survive. Often, if they both don't die, one does from the other not gaining the necessary amount of nutrients or literally being killed within the womb by their sibling. For Aeri and Aeon to be twins is fantastical; for them to be almost identical in all aspects, healthy and so close even while being the same gender is something a... collector, say... Would love to covet. Opposite gender twins actually being born, while rare, were heard of. Twins of the same gender... Weren't. And one of the most special abilities all living twins have is the ability to telepathically speak with each other as only the closest of lovers can usually eventually gain. They were born closer to each other than any other living being, after all.

We shared a chaste kiss, our lips and cheeks pinking naturally against our soft light skin before we, hand in hand, left our dressing room to meet Master by His entrance to the dining room. 

We positioned ourselves diagonally so that the door would open and swing away from us as well as making sure not to impede Master from walking to his seat at the elegant, long rich dark table. When the door opened, we made sure to only look at him, not in the eyes, under our lashes and lightly dipping in a synchronized fluid motion Master had strictly trained into us. He stepped forward, his large frame deliciously encapsulated by tight black regal trousers, soft fitted dove grey shirt with loosely puffed sleeves that tightened into a cuff and a black sleeveless coat that seemed almost weightless as it tapered down to end at the back of his knees.

Gorgeous, we both mentalized, eyes dilating in His presence, pheromones filling the room and His scent reaching our sensitive noses.

He walked up to us, brushing along my cheek and jaw before lifting my head up with the hand under my chin. I shivered at the contact, but kept my eyes lowered unless He allowed it. He slowly lowered down until he was seconds away from my breathless lips, feeling the soft puff as he purposely blew against my prickling lips... And turned away to my sister, while he glided his hand along my neck and shoulder erotically.

I returned to my default positioning, but watched from the corner of my eye as Master playfully rubbed His fingers along along the edges of her fluffy hair, flicking one of the bows hidden amongst it. He glided His left hand, thumb lightly brushing her cheek with the rest cupping the top of her neck, large fingers covering the back of her neck as it slowly rubbed downward while the other began at the base of her neck and along the opposite shoulder before His left hand swept along her collarbone as He languorously walked to His seat, a servant pulling it out for him.

"Come, darlings," His low, smokey voice seemed to pull us to Him. When we reached Him, He held one of each of our hands, pulling us down to each sit on one of His legs before shifting the seat up to the table, even it submissive to His domination.We gently squirmed upon His lap; we never fidgeted because He didn't like it. "And how were your evenings? I know you have something to tell me."

There was an edge to His voice, almost questioning if a punishment would be necessary. We would never keep anything from Him. Aeri pouted unsurely. She hated even the idea of disappointing Master, so she was worried if He would be happy with what we did. Master looked to me, as I was always the one to deliver news, "Look to me, Aeon, and tell me of your night's activities." A shiver of anticipation and excitement slithered seductively through me, heat filling several areas as I rose my eyes to his. To his feline green and yellow shining eyes, straight nose, chiseled features and alluring black hair, longer in front than back, the longest section curling down along the left of his forehead; brushing his black slash of an eyebrow. He was breath-taking.