Chapter 5: "Larry Jones"

Writer's note: I'm gonna make this a bit to long.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Kiruna's Pov

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm.....a black haired guy,and wearing long jeans,and has pitch-orange shirt all the time huh? ,this would be easy! I shouted in the road,as i saw everyone looked at me..I felt so embarassed and just flew away,stepping each houses roof all the time...

Get Out of here!!, A voice slipped out of my ears,I followed the direction the mean word echoes to my ears,I was shocked as i saw a,Pitch-oranged gal that was been hurt and wounded by those people who threw rocks at him..I got so angry and punched all of the villagers,I just surely hate when someone gets hurt by their own kin

Larry's Pov

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 huh? why did this girl saved me? i'm hted by everybody!! why must she-? ,before i could finished thinking,she bowed and said are you Larry Jones? why yes i am and who are you? I said with a mean voice

She began to kneel down in front of me saying Lord Larry,pls accept me as your butler for a while and i'll bring you back home......She'll get me back  to my home and dad? yay finally!!

 hmm.... okay that'll be fine but promise me that you'll get me back to my dad,reaper!,Yes My Lord,,she replied in a trustworthy voice....

3 days later.......

Ru! go and make me my breakfast! I said as my butler starated working like a lightning,i was so amazed,and wanted her to be with me for a while,I'm "Larry Jones" and I'm officially living ina succseful life and a life which i could reasemble as as my own humanity,i'm onlty 13 yrs.old and my butler is 45 yrs.old....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*********Natsu's Pov*************

Hey Warren can you go contact Ru! I wan't to know what is she doing by now,It's already been 3 months you know....I said with a worried voice....

Yeah! Squinty eyes is right!! Gray said,,,,What the hell did you say droopy eyes!??....eh!? we fight until erza knocked us down,Shut up you two warrenis already catching up with a signal in kiruna..erza said at the both of us....

Meanwhile....

**********Kiruna's Pov************

Get me some tea Ru!

Yes My Lord...I said while bowing and closing the door getting ready to go make some tea and snacks for my master....

30 minutes later

Here it is my lord your snacks,i handed over a colorful cake and tthe master's favourite tea as warren called me...Ring....ring....Ru?....Ru?.. Warren said while calling over...Ye warren? the saw me serving a little boy and me dressed in a butlers tailcoat...what the hell  are you doing right now Ru?????/?? Natsu groaned over the communication......Natsu shut it! I groaned over him....

Ru who're they? master said with confused face

Oh the're my guildmates..I'm sorry guys but i'll have to stop this communication at once I groaned over the guil;d echoing three times...

************Gray's Pov***************

What is wrong with her? I shouted at natsu.Why the heck are you asking mre that I replied so what of it huh????

Brats stop it master makarov shouted at those two...

when it all turned pitch-black

what happened!!?? Find out next chapter:::: Chapter 6: Six years later,Adventure begins.