Cant Let Go

Harry's POV

I followed her with my eyes. Watching as she made her way to her seat with what I believe was her friend. More than a thousand rowdy fans piles into the arena at the same time, but my attention went to her.

She was absolutely beautiful. How could she not want me? I mean, yes I was an ass but girls like the bad boys, right?

I looked over at the girl sitting next to her. They walked in together so I assume they were here together. Her friend was a fan. I could tell. Her tshirt with our faces on it, her bracelets that repeated our names over and over again, the paint that read "1D rocks" all over her face. She was crazy. She was cute. In like a crazy fan girl way. Maybe Niall would like her? I shrugged and refocused on my Cinderella.

She sat and her gaze searched the arena. She seemed uninterested in all the girls screaming at the top of their lungs. Holding up their signs and flinging their clothes at the stage.

I'll admit, our fans are a little crazy. But crazy enough to love.

The lights dimmed and I knew that was my cue.

I had one task. And that was to win her over. I'm Harry Styles for gods sake. I could do it.

I adjusted my mic and waited my turn.

Liam was first to step out. The arena filled with screams and roars.

"How are you guys tonight?"

Hundreds of "awesomes" and "we love you!" answered him back.

He chuckled and started to introduce us.

Louis ran out onto the stage and was smacked in the face by Liam. The audience laughed and Louis stood up, giving them a thumbs up.

Up next was Niall. He made an attempt to jump through the curtains and failed horribly. His left leg was caught in the curtain and he hit the stage floor face first.

I noticed my princess's friend stand up and scream. She held up her sign, that I didn't notice earlier, and it read "Can I be Mrs.Horan?"

"Aha!", I mumbled to myself. I knew she would go for him. I'm always right.

Next to her, my Cinderella showed no emotion at all. She sat there and typed away on her phone. Swiping left to right and then checking her hair on the camera. It was dark out there though, but it's whatever.

"So guys, where's the hottie at?", Liam yelled into the mic. Zayn slowly walked out in a seductive way. He flipped his quiff and the girls went crazy.

Zayn was very good looking. I'll admit I was a little jealous but nothing major.

As he spoke into the mic, I noticed that my Cinderella looked up. She eyed Zayn up and down and torturously bit her lip.

In that moment, my blood began to boil. My hands curled up into fist at my sides and the veins on my arms stuck out. How could he?

That prick thinks he can just walk in and take her from me? I imagined myself grabbing the collar of his leather jacket and flinging him across the stage. Bashing his face into the ground.
Grabbing the nape of his neck and ja-

"Hazza!"

Nialls voice interrupted my thoughts and realized I had been daydreaming and missed my cue.

I slowly walked out and the audience grew louder with each step I took.

I bit the inside of my lip and told myself to relax. But it wasn't working. The screams were giving me a headache. I couldn't rid my mind of Zayn caressing her body. Making her laugh, throwing her over his shoulder, cuddling with her. It was all too much.

I looked out into the crowd and took a deep breath. It was time for my mission. I was going to get her, one way or another.

After singing about twelve songs, we took a small break. We walked off stage and I made a run for the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and walked towards the mirror. I looked at my reflection. I was different.

My curls stuck to my forehead, my chest was heaving, my eyes darker than before. I was changing. I became nervous.

How was I nervous? I was never nervous. I just never gave a shit about anyone. I didn't care. I didn't think twice about my decisions. But then she came along. She didn't care for me. She didn't try to change me. She treated me the way I treated everyone else. And I liked it.

She gave me a taste of my own medicine and I took the dose. She was my Juliet. And I planned on being her Romeo.

I unlocked the bathroom door and made my way back under the stage. I noticed Zayn and Niall were pointing at something in the crowd.

My blood ran cold and I prayed they weren't looking at my princess.

I turned my head and followed their gaze. My breathing hitched and stood frozen.

Their stood my princess. She was being led backstage along with her friend and about twenty other girls. It was time for backstage I believed. This was my shot. But why were Zayn and Niall pointing at her?

They already saw her at the mall earlier and showed no interest. Maybe they kept it a secret? What if they liked her? What if they were planning to secretly get with her before me?

These thoughts haunted me and I made my way over to them. I needed answers.

"What are you guys looking at?", I asked with no interest at all, even though it was killing me to think they wanted her.

"Oh nothing. Just some of the fans", replied Zayn.

I looked over at Niall and he nodded his head mysteriously.

"Oh come on, I know you're looking at a particular one!"

Zayn looked at Niall with wide eyes. Silently looking for an answer.

Niall scoffed and turned towards me.

"Well, the dark haired one is cute. I think she has an accent. I'm meeting her for sure."

I chuckled. I knew Niall and my princess's friend would be good together.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I shook my hands and rid my mind of the horrible thoughts of earlier. I couldn't bear watching Zayn swoop in and take her. She was mine.

Only mine.

And I wasn't going to stop till I got her.