Chapter 3:Le Travail d'un Directeur D'école Secondaire - Part 1

I was still trying to figure out what the heck was going on when the dark-haired glasses-wearer turned his gaze away from his laptop and onto me. My spirits sunk even lower when he started glaring at me.

"Um... I'm so sorry, so sorry-uh, I mean gomen'nasai... gomen'nasai..." I, thankfully, remembered to talk in Japanese for this guy, but I didn't know how to say anything else other than "sorry". I quickly backed out of the room before glasses man could ask or accuse me of anything else.

I headed off to another music room and managed to get some practice in before the last period of the day, which was a type of study hall. Faith and I met up, and conversed in English and worked a tiny bit with Japanese.

"Oh, by the way, is there a reason we didn't go on a tour of the school this afternoon? Remember how you offered me that tour?" A blank look on Faith's face made me realise she had forgotten all about her offer.

"Sorry... I forgot about that. Maybe we can do that later this week... or tomorrow?" Faith suggested, a sheepish smile on her face as she readjusted her headband.

"Ok. Just try not to forget again, please? That tour would be really helpful."

"Sure."

The two of us kept talking about different things until the topic of the Ouran Host Club came up. "I'm sorry, the what?" I had no idea what Faith was talking about.

"The Ouran Host Club. I'm kind of a part-time manager who helps prepare stuff. Sometimes, I draw pictures of the hosts so Kyoya can sell them for money. I get portion of the profit, too." Faith explained casually, looking down at a textbook before she scribbled something down on a packet of notes.

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about!" I shrunk down a bit in my seat as I was shushed by the teacher. Thankfully, she didn't seem too upset with the two of us talking, so I waited until she continued reading her book before I continued talking with Faith, who was snickering a bit a little bit. "Nice job," She grinned at me.

"Shush..." I quietly muttered, my cheeks heating up the smallest bit. "Anyway, what the heck are hosts? And who's Kyoya?" I started putting my homework away, mostly because there was no time left to start it.

"Just come with me this afternoon and I'll introduce you to all of the members," Faith offered, putting her own things away.

"No thanks, I'll be fine without meeting them. Besides, I've got homework to finish and a language to study." The final bell rang as I dismissed her offer.

"Ok, I guess you'll just wander on your own until you find the exit. Have fun not doing any homework!"

"Yeah, right." Quietly scoffing to myself, I stood up and went to grab my backpack only to find it missing. "Where did it go?" I started looking around for it, only to spot it in Faith's hand. Grinning at me, she walked out of the classroom, giving me no option except to follow her once again.

Once again, I managed to get my backpack back just as we arrived at our destination. "Music Room 3? Um... hold on a second... nonono, please don't make me go in there!" That's where that glasses dude had been earlier today, and I definitely didn't want to see him again.

"Relax, you'll be fine!" Faith threw open the doors to the music room and dragged me into... a balmy, tropical-like forest?

"Um... I swear it wasn't like this when I was here earlier." I looked around at my surroundings, wondering when this music room suddenly sprouted tropical trees and attracted exotic birds. There was even a toucan perched on a nearby tree: it was 100% real.

Faith looked at me in surprise, "So you've been here already?"

"Well... kind of. I found this room earlier today and entered, but a man wearing glasses... oh my gosh, it's him." I ducked behind Faith, half-hiding from glasses man. He was no longer wearing a shirt and had a type of olive green wrap with a piece of yellow fabric around the lower half of his body, not to mention the various gold jewelry adorning his body.