Date Night

Chapter 31

Adam

"No really, we can go anywhere. Just name it", I said to Jennifer.

"You should be used to slumming it", Mrs. Price said.

We were having breakfast in the dining room. There was a full spread of food laid out every morning. Mrs. Price sat at the head of the table. I know she purposely made my spot at the very end of the table. But, Jennifer always sat by me.

"Ginger's, has the best catfish place in town", Jennifer said smiling at me.

"It's really either that or the McDonald's that's 15 miles away", Nate added.

"I promise you'll like it, it's right by the dock, there is a jukebox, pool table and darts"

"It's more of a dive bar", Yvonne said," Really, not a place for a young lady", she turned to Jemma wiping her face.

"But, prefect for Mr. Caffery. You should go and we'll go to Dorothy's", Mrs. Price said.

Fed up with her snarky comments I said,"Not if I buy out the restaurant for the night", I said smugly.

Laughing Mrs.Price replied,"I own the restaurant".

Well.... Damn it!

"Mother, don't be that way", Yvonne said,"Remember that didn't work with me. It won't work with Jennifer".

"Imagine what you both could be, if you made better choices".

"Hey, now lets not fight with each other", Nate said.

Well that's good to know, she's not just a bitch to me.

I placed my hand on Jennifer knee underneath the table and lightly drew a circle with my thumb. She smiled at me and continued to eat.

"Right, we are family after all", I said twisting her words.

I slowly slid my hand up her dress.

"For now, she'll wake up, eventually".

She stiffened for a moment then relaxed. I stayed close by her upper thigh, taking in the smoothness of her.

Clearing her throat Jennifer,"I am here. I get a say".

Jennifer opened her legs slightly.

"Yes, you do", Yvonne said.

I bushed against her sex, a shiver ran through her body. I love how receptive she is.

"New topic!" Nate yelled," The Laurel dance is coming up. Are you hosting again, Mrs. Price".

I pushed her underwear to the side. I wanted her to cum. Mrs. Price may be more powerful in this buttfuck of a town. But, she'll never be able to give Jennifer what I can.

"Of course I am, where else would it be? For 40 years, the dance has been at the Price Estate, that's not changing now", Mrs. Price said.

Not wasting anytime, I started to stroke her. Normally, I would take my time. Let her desire build slowly. Today, I moved fast, hard and rough. She wanted to move her hips so badly.

Yvonne asked Nate," Are you and Jennifer doing to do the formal dance. I always loved, that part. Descending the stairs, showing off my dress its just a magical night".

Jennifer trying to stay calm, but I could see her chest rising, the light bush in her cheeks. She wanted to moan. Afraid to open her mouth, she covered her moans with coughs.